Are robes provided in the regular balcony cabins?

Ellaleah

16 hours ago, Ellaleah said:

I will be on the Bliss next Monday.  I’m wondering if I need to bring one or if I will find one in the closet.  Thank you.

I always bring my own.  It's been my experience that NCL robes only come in three sizes:  small, x-small, and xx-small.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

We had robes on our last trip, Seward to Vancouver in a standard balcony. Did not request, they were just there? Previous trips we have not had robes (nor did we ask) in a standard balcony.

Did get them when we got bumped into a club balcony, not sure if that's a perk or just NCL randomness...

Either way, if you are on the larger side you will find the robes to be rather hospital like...they wont cover everything :classic_blush:

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2023 at 5:10 AM, MagnoliaBlossom said:

They no longer place them in the balcony cabins as a routine thing, but your steward will get you one if you ask.  Just like coffee makers.

assume the coffee is provided with the coffee maker?  Anyone who has had the coffee how is it?  Wondering if I should bring some of my own. If so what type of coffee maker/ what type of coffee should we bring: pod/grinds?

On 12/9/2023 at 9:47 PM, PNWMomma said:

assume the coffee is provided with the coffee maker?  Anyone who has had the coffee how is it?  Wondering if I should bring some of my own. If so what type of coffee maker/ what type of coffee should we bring: pod/grinds?

Yea, they provide the coffee and all the extras.  Honestly, the coffee is not bad, as hotel toes offerings go,  and more directly it is odd times better than the buffet coffe.  But, I bring my own “pods” made with tea/tisane bags and my coffee.  I use 1 Tbs + 1 tsp of grounds per bag.  (You will need to test this to your liking). Fold the bag over twice (do not use the drawstring) and staple 3-4 times across the top to close.  Works wonderfully in the NCL type coffee makers.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, MagnoliaBlossom said:

Yea, they provide the coffee and all the extras.  Honestly, the coffee is not bad, as hotel toes offerings go,  and more directly it is odd times better than the buffet coffe.  But, I bring my own “pods” made with tea/tisane bags and my coffee.  I use 1 Tbs + 1 tsp of grounds per bag.  (You will need to test this to your liking). Fold the bag over twice (do not use the drawstring) and staple 3-4 times across the top to close.  Works wonderfully in the NCL type coffee makers.

To clarify this, you double fold it, and secure it across with staples, 3 or4 ( 1 line) depending on-the width of the pouches you bought.

On 12/9/2023 at 10:47 PM, PNWMomma said:

Hamilton beach single serve. It uses a small, round filter. IMG_4985.jpeg.71ffe43204c6e614bed3daf2a2738886.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Do they restock the coffee supplies daily? And does that include water as well? Just trying to work out how much water we need to pre-order!

Also, how likely would it be for us to secure a coffee maker in our balcony cabin? Are they easy to get or do they run out within minutes of boarding?