College Playoff Games on NCL Epic?

4tiderz

My husband & I are sailing on Epic during the college football playoffs. Has anyone recently (last couple of years/playoff seasons) sailed on the Epic & have any information about whether the games will be broadcast on board? If so, where were they shown? Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, 4tiderz said:

My husband & I are sailing on Epic during the college football playoffs. Has anyone recently (last couple of years/playoff seasons) sailed on the Epic & have any information about whether the games will be broadcast on board? If so, where were they shown? Thanks in advance!

Assume no. Never seen college games. 

Actually they are good at showing the major events in the past 5 years or so. I always catch the collage football games and they even showed the NCAA tournament when it was down to the last 8 teams it was in the back of the ship H20. They show a lot of NFL also.

11 minutes ago, detroitlions said:

Actually they are good at showing the major events in the past 5 years or so

Then I guess I was on the ONE cruise where they didn't - couldn't find the World Series when I was on the Bliss in 2019, and that was ONE pair of teams.  I can only imagine trying to keep everyone happy when there are a dozen different games they could be showing, it'd almost be better to show NONE so they don't upset those whose preferred game isn't being shown.

I know during the Basketball championship game (can't remember the year) they played the game in the Atrium.  It was fun to watch with other people even though we had no ties to whoever was playing.  I don't know if they will do it or not.  There has been limited channels on the EPIC (on it now crossing the Atlantic Ocean).  I was hoping to catch some of the SEC/ACC championship games but it was only soccer!  I wouldn't count on it being played.  If you get the streaming internet package you may be able to watch it on your phone or computer.  

are you talking about the semi finals, or the Natl Champ game (unless you're on a cruise long enough to cover both)?  While I don't know from first hand experience, but I'd guess they would show the championship game.  Semi-final games, anyone's guess