If you could change only one thing on the Royal Carribean Ships what would that be?

More elevators or ones designated for people with disabilities.  I always find it sad how long someone in a wheelchair or scooter has to wait for an elevator with room for them.

My DH was recovering from a break of lower back and was on a scooter.  Gave us a whole different prospective after that cruise.

• Like 2

Do away with towels check.

Add roof over all Solariums.

I am not sure about better food… I am already struggling. Maybe provide shots of Ozempic/Victoza? LOL

Edited by Tatka
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, handbellplayer said:

Haven't seen anything like this....live music from 5:00-8:00 for those of us that eat late and would love to relax with a pre-dinner drink and some music.  We LOVED this on our Edge cruise.

Maybe not from 5, but close there is live music in Centrum and some other venues on Vision class. I believe on other classes maybe not always, but often too in schooner at least 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tatka said:

Maybe not from 5, but close there is live music in Centrum and some other venues on Vision class. I believe on other classes maybe not always, but often too in schooner at least 

Yes, you're right.  But not at all on Freedom or Voyager class and rarely on Oasis class....

1 minute ago, handbellplayer said:

Yes, you're right.  But not at all on Freedom or Voyager class and rarely on Oasis class....

Radiance class has music in that timeframe in the Centrum too.  Oasis class has music in Central Park for part of that time.  Sometimes it is only one performer who takes breaks after an hour or so.  Other times there are different performers, so there is no gap in music.  

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Radiance class has music in that timeframe in the Centrum too.  Oasis class has music in Central Park for part of that time.  Sometimes it is only one performer who takes breaks after an hour or so.  Other times there are different performers, so there is no gap in music.  

27 minutes ago, Tatka said:

Now I remember why I don't post in these forums anymore...There is always someone eager to argue with anything you say.  OK - We prefer the Freedom and Voyager class and they have no early evening music.

1 minute ago, handbellplayer said:

Now I remember why I don't post in these forums anymore...There is always someone eager to argue with anything you say.  OK - We prefer the Freedom and Voyager class and they have no early evening music.

LOL  Who is arguing?  I was pointing out where there is music available if you sail those classes of ships.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Morecruisesplz said:

Last time that you didn't cruise a suite being... ?

What is this, a test?

October 31, 2022, Independence of the Seas, Perfect Day & Nassau, 4-nighter, Balcony Cabin.

image.png.d26f69d9c7bcd5766b27ee5da9585970.png

November 23, 2018, Anthem of the Seas, Bermuda & Boston, 7-nighter, Balcony Cabin.

image.png.4b22486ae472621e540fc8aad27911cb.png

18 minutes ago, Ret MP said:

What is this, a test?

October 31, 2022, Independence of the Seas, Perfect Day & Nassau, 4-nighter, Balcony Cabin.

image.png.d26f69d9c7bcd5766b27ee5da9585970.png

November 23, 2018, Anthem of the Seas, Bermuda & Boston, 7-nighter, Balcony Cabin.

image.png.4b22486ae472621e540fc8aad27911cb.png

Sort of, but after all the talk about pc, moving, how tempting more ports could be, why Baltimore. A mistake?

Just now, Morecruisesplz said:

Sort of, but after all the talk about pc, moving, how tempting more ports could be, why Baltimore. A mistake?

Nope, a desire for the destination (Bermuda), timing, availability, and price.  It was a last-minute booking.  We are sometimes spontaneous.

32 minutes ago, handbellplayer said:

I saw it as trying to be helpful to you. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Yes...we enjoyed sitting by the Trellis Bar, Central Park - Symphony, having drinks and listening to jazz, or singers, or a pianist....it felt like we were young again and enjoying a date night. :classic_smile:

* Only one problem...it was difficult sitting there...and smell the wonderful aroma coming from Chops. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, handbellplayer said:

People will correct you if you are wrong. Just yesterday on Voyager 

4:15 variety hits with magic city duo - pool deck

4:30 pop and jazz piano melodies - Schooner Bar

5:15 soothing guitar melodies

Something for everyone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, bretts173 said:

People will correct you if you are wrong. Just yesterday on Voyager 

4:15 variety hits with magic city duo - pool deck

4:30 pop and jazz piano melodies - Schooner Bar

5:15 soothing guitar melodies

Something for everyone.

But it was mentioned about the absence of music between 500-800 while enjoying drinks before a late dinner.  The above 3 times would have music ending by 600, assuming a 45 minute set at 515.  It's nice, but you can't compare a family oriented line like RC to an adult oriented line like the Edge Class ships of X, which is where the lamenting came from when similar types of music were not available on RCI. 

4 minutes ago, OdieCarol said:

I would welcome a speciality restaurant that is Adults Only. Atleast one nice option without screaming kids ruining a quiet evening of elegant dining. 

That is unfortunately only available on Viking or Virgin, since the entire ship is 18+.  There could be an adults only specialty on Disney, not too sure since we have never and will never sail on them.

1 hour ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

But it was mentioned about the absence of music between 500-800 while enjoying drinks before a late dinner.  The above 3 times would have music ending by 600, assuming a 45 minute set at 515.  It's nice, but you can't compare a family oriented line like RC to an adult oriented line like the Edge Class ships of X, which is where the lamenting came from when similar types of music were not available on RCI. 

The Schooner Bar music was for 2 and a half hours. Not comparing just replying to the original post saying there was zero music.