New Princess App available

iamaqt2

On let’s go travel trips on utube Allison said that if you had a b2b cruise that the app would not reflect your folio correctly and you could not use it to make reservations on first cruise. She said to go to desk services and they would give you another app that would work.
Has any had this happen to them?  Or even heard of this?

22 minutes ago, AZaTaz said:

On let’s go travel trips on utube Allison said that if you had a b2b cruise that the app would not reflect your folio correctly and you could not use it to make reservations on first cruise. She said to go to desk services and they would give you another app that would work.
Has any had this happen to them?  Or even heard of this?

Never heard of a different app and if you are already on board why wouldn’t you just call the dine line or go to the venue to make the reservation 

3 minutes ago, memoak said:

Never heard of a different app and if you are already on board why wouldn’t you just call the dine line or go to the venue to make the reservation 

Not so worried about reservations as I am that folio will not work. She could be wrong or misunderstood as I know many on CC do b2b and have seen nothing here. 

1 hour ago, AZaTaz said:

Not so worried about reservations as I am that folio will not work. She could be wrong or misunderstood as I know many on CC do b2b and have seen nothing here. 

We’ve never had an issue and we do a lot of b2b’s.  Have no clue what she’s talking about. 😳

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

We’ve never had an issue and we do a lot of b2b’s.  Have no clue what she’s talking about. 😳

1 hour ago, memoak said:

Same here

1 hour ago, memoak said:

Same here

Thank you I figured some one here would have mentioned it earlier. You guys/girls are the best n

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Happy2cruise said:

Tried to add new booking to the app and get a message booking not found. It is showing on the website. 

Anyone ever have this problem?

You can’t manually add a booking to the app.  It will download automatically from 1-3 days after you book it.

Well, then.  Just as I was thinking all was going well.

Is it just me or do others get kicked out and have to login again when there is an update?  

Also tried to add a booking that is listed on my personalizer but not on the app.  And it is NOT a new booking.  Is it because I have 4 cruises booked and they only have room for 3????  haha

I do know about the problem of not being able to service other bookings while on the ship.  I had to do this in a Japan terminal using free wifi...I had to do something for an upcoming cruise.  Don't remember what.  Could have been to get a check in time????

On 7/1/2024 at 12:33 PM, Happy2cruise said:

Tried to add new booking to the app and get a message booking not found. It is showing on the website. 

Anyone ever have this problem?

On 7/1/2024 at 12:35 PM, t&atravel said:

You can’t manually add a booking to the app.  It will download automatically from 1-3 days after you book it.

54 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Well, then.  Just as I was thinking all was going well.

Is it just me or do others get kicked out and have to login again when there is an update?  

Also tried to add a booking that is listed on my personalizer but not on the app.  And it is NOT a new booking.  Is it because I have 4 cruises booked and they only have room for 3????  haha

I do know about the problem of not being able to service other bookings while on the ship.  I had to do this in a Japan terminal using free wifi...I had to do something for an upcoming cruise.  Don't remember what.  Could have been to get a check in time????

The rest of this week, we’ll see strange errors on the website and the downloaded App, because of all their updates, or attempted updates. 😳

No, 3 is not the max on the App.  I have 6. 😮  How long ago did you book this 4th one?  During one of these updates?  Did you delete the App and reinstall?

After this dining update, if you still don’t show your 4th booking, I’d have your TA/CVP to put in a ticket to the IT Dept to fix it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

The rest of this week, we’ll see strange errors on the website and the downloaded App, because of all their updates, or attempted updates. 😳

No, 3 is not the max on the App.  I have 6. 😮  How long ago did you book this 4th one?  During one of these updates?  Did you delete the App and reinstall?

After this dining update, if you still don’t show your 4th booking, I’d have your TA/CVP to put in a ticket to the IT Dept to fix it.

Thanks for your input.  I'm not worried.  Cruise isn't until 2026.  I have confirmation email and a booking number. It's on my personalizer.  Not touching the app until after my next cruise.

My philosophy.  Put out one fire at a time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Do you feel like it’s safe to update? I hate to mess things up before my cruise. 

I booked our dining reservations yesterday before installing the update; today all of them are still listed after installing the update. 😊

For me, it was safe to update my app however that is no guarantee that everyone else will have the same positive experience. I’ve been more fortunate than others because I have not had any major issues with the app.

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

I booked our dining reservations yesterday before installing the update; today all of them are still listed after installing the update. 😊

For me, it was safe to update my app however that is no guarantee that everyone else will have the same positive experience. I’ve been more fortunate than others because I have not had any major issues with the app.

Thank you… My fingers are crossed 🤞🏻

On 6/25/2024 at 9:56 AM, AZaTaz said:

We are having the same problem. I called to book the second week dining and was told I had to finish everything on the app. then she could help me.  I said if I could log in for the second week I wouldn't need her help. Not happy with all the new app. stuff. 

1 hour ago, PC Skier said:

We are having the same problem. I called to book the second week dining and was told I had to finish everything on the app. then she could help me.  I said if I could log in for the second week I wouldn't need her help. Not happy with all the new app. stuff. 

I can reserve dining for both b2bs. In app they appear as one cruise so just scroll through the dates. Are you saying that you do not see second cruises dates to reserve dining?

9 hours ago, AZaTaz said:

I can reserve dining for both b2bs. In app they appear as one cruise so just scroll through the dates. Are you saying that you do not see second cruises dates to reserve dining?

Yes. Correct.  I have a lot of b2b’s and they appear as 1 cruise for each ship.  You CAN see all the dates on the App.

You can book dining one day at a time or for the whole b2b cruise. 

Otherwise, there is an App error.

Okay, that would not be unusual for this App. 🥴

15 hours ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

I’m having problems ordering a medallion. I get to the final step and the button is grayed out. Is anyone else having this issue? 

I got that once and had to "tell it again" on adding a credit card. That fixed it for me.

• Thanks 1

On 6/21/2024 at 6:27 AM, trin880 said:

Having problem ordering medallions. For some reason, in addition to medallion and lanyard each of my and my husband names, I see a "Guest" medallion and lanyard, and an extra medallion under my name. All extras have Edit button, but in fact I am not able to remove anything from the Cart. Finalize order takes me to the 'Finalize your order' loop. Anyone have seen this issue or aware of one?

Did you manage to get this sorted?

Same or similar issue here. When ordering medallions there is an extra "guest' medallion in the shopping cart (can't be removed) and when trying to confirm the order it just loops back to the cart. Tried app and web version and same result. Very frustrating!