Deluxe Cruise the Vineyard Package Question

KKB

This looks like a very good option--about $120 for 5 bottles of wine & one of the options I know I like.

This is a cruise out of Sydney, so many Australian options--NZ & AUS wines r my fav.

I am reading & it says "Your order will be delivered to your dining room table. Unconsumed wine will not be refunded but you may take home unopened bottles"

Does this mean I can only consume it at dinner? Or can I take the bottle to my room upon the completion of dinner?

Can I buy 2 packages? 

Edited by KKB

1 hour ago, KKB said:

Appears I can only buy 1...will only let me add one to my cart!

I saw that I could only buy 2 wine packages per room before my cruise out of Port Canaveral, Florida. I bought my wine package at dinner in MDR from my lead waiter. 

2 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

I saw that I could only buy 2 wine packages per room before my cruise out of Port Canaveral, Florida. I bought my wine package at dinner in MDR from my lead waiter. 

Guessing it will only let me buy one as I am sailing solo this trip.

Can I buy another from the head waiter?

6 minutes ago, KKB said:

Guessing it will only let me buy one as I am sailing solo this trip.

Can I buy another from the head waiter?

Do you mean another package of 5 bottles? If my limit was two packages and I had two people in my room then I’m guessing as a single you can only order one. Doesn’t hurt to ask once you are on board. Someday I hope to cruise out of Sydney👍

Edited by ninjacat123

Just now, ninjacat123 said:

Do you mean another package of 5 bottles? If my limit was two packages and I had two people in my room then I’m guessing you can only order one. Doesn’t hurt to ask once you are on board. Someday I hope to cruise out of Sydney👍

It was an amazing deal via VIFP. $700 (including taxes & fees) for 20 days New Caldonia & NZ. 

Included $400 OBC (this is 8 day plus 12 day) 

Used points for the flights & hotels--couldn't pass it up!

Seriously, we don't gamble as much on a cruise as in Vegas. We had like 1500 points at the end of a 2 week cruise...many many others with tens of thousands of points!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KKB said:

It was an amazing deal via VIFP. $700 (including taxes & fees) for 20 days New Caldonia & NZ. 

Included $400 OBC (this is 8 day plus 12 day) 

Used points for the flights & hotels--couldn't pass it up!

Seriously, we don't gamble as much on a cruise as in Vegas. We had like 1500 points at the end of a 2 week cruise...many many others with tens of thousands of points!

Awesome!! We have a land trip to Japan this July! Hopefully we can plan a big trip like yours soon👍😁

3 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Do you mean another package of 5 bottles? If my limit was two packages and I had two people in my room then I’m guessing as a single you can only order one. Doesn’t hurt to ask once you are on board. Someday I hope to cruise out of Sydney👍

This is good to know as I cruise solo. I never thought of this. I was goung to order the 3 bottle package for my 11day in March but might have to go for the 5 bottle. I thought if needed I’d just order another 3 bottle package. Guess I wouldn’t be able to (??) 

21 hours ago, Crusin Karen said:

This is good to know as I cruise solo. I never thought of this. I was goung to order the 3 bottle package for my 11day in March but might have to go for the 5 bottle. I thought if needed I’d just order another 3 bottle package. Guess I wouldn’t be able to (??) 

I ordered 2 4packs of angry orchard online, and I couldn't add the wine package at that time. I was able to get the 5-bottle package onboard though.

47 minutes ago, reeinaz said:

I ordered 2 4packs of angry orchard online, and I couldn't add the wine package at that time. I was able to get the 5-bottle package onboard though.

Huh not an option on my NZ/SPacific B2B

I've always been able to order an additional package once on board.  Remember tho, that Carnival Australia has different ways of doing things vs. US, so that could be why too.  They only just started letting you bring on your one allotted bottle of wine.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2024 at 1:51 PM, reeinaz said:

Thanks for this! The exact answer I was looking for. I plan to order 2x 4pk of beer for my hubby and I in room. I was wondering if I am still able to purchase the wine package on ship I addition. What is added to the cost of the package? I see a delivery fee online, but would it be 18% gratuity on ship in lieu of the delivery fee? Thanks! 

4 hours ago, dmori said:

What is added to the cost of the package? I see a delivery fee online, but would it be 18% gratuity on ship in lieu of the delivery fee? Thanks! 

It's an 18% surcharge either way.  If you order ahead of time they call it a deliver fee (although they don't actually deliver anything because you order the bottles you want in the MDR or at a bar) or if you buy onboard they call it a gratuity.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hi, here is a question,

if you buy this package for 5 bottles, do you get 5 bottles of wine OR do you get a DISCOUNT on 5 bottles of wine?

Thank you. 

Jo