Celebrity Air Tickets???

teacherman

We just booked one way air from DTW to Lisbon for our November TransAtlantic.  The flights are on AA.  We received an American Airlines "locator number".  When would we be able to find the reservation on the AA website and select our seats?  We don't have to pay for them until the final cruise payment in August.  Any information is welcome.  Thank you.

In my experience we could not do anything with Air Canada until after final payement and Flights by Celebrity actually paid the airline.

We were able to choose our seats in December for our February cruise.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, teacherman said:

We just booked one way air from DTW to Lisbon for our November TransAtlantic.  The flights are on AA.  We received an American Airlines "locator number".  When would we be able to find the reservation on the AA website and select our seats?  We don't have to pay for them until the final cruise payment in August.  Any information is welcome.  Thank you.

We have booked air through Celebrity for United and Delta flights.  We were able to select seats on both airlines.  I am not sure if American is like that.  You should at least be able to view your AA flight online through your AA account.  If not, check to be sure that your reservation has your AA freq flyer account listed against it.  I have noticed in the past that our freq flyer account was not listed against our air booking even though I filled entered the information during the booking process.

Edited by mahdnc

We had to call FBC to get our seats assigned for our AA flights.  Also United allowed us to get seats online. My AA  tickets weren't paid for even after I made final payment. I called FBC and magically my tickets were paid for.

Edited by kenb

With AA you can have FBC reserve your seats but if you want preferred seats that can’t be done until the flight is ticketed.  Once final payment is made I call FBC and request they ticket the flight, at that point I can select our seats