Summer 2025 Out Of Bayonne, NJ...........

Hello, does anybody know when the summer schedule for 2025 will come out for Bayonne, NJ?  It currently shows till April and the Odyssey leaves for a transatlantic at the end of the month.  Looking to see which ship comes in for the summer.  Thank you for looking!

Steve

17 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

most likely it will be Symphony again.  Not sure about Liberty though.

I think Symphony and Liberty... Voyager/Freedom class (Caribbean/Bermuda/Canada) do not change often as demand is always high.

6 hours ago, Tatka said:

I think Symphony and Liberty... Voyager/Freedom class (Caribbean/Bermuda/Canada) do not change often as demand is always high.

yea I think they like them to stay at least 3 years which is what Oasis and Adventure did.  But it was time for Anthem to leave after many years.  I am doing Odyssey in April of 2025

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

yea I think they like them to stay at least 3 years which is what Oasis and Adventure did.  But it was time for Anthem to leave after many years.  I am doing Odyssey in April of 2025

The Adventure was only here a year, or two tops.

15 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

Unfortunately for us as we sail on Thanksgivings and January... Odyssey with only solarium indoor may work better in April.

3 hours ago, Tatka said:

Unfortunately for us as we sail on Thanksgivings and January... Odyssey with only solarium indoor may work better in April.

yea I wish they had kept the build the same as the sisters.  Even in Caribbean they get rainand having an indoor pool was good.  Also, folks try to get out of sun.  Just wrong of the to do Odyssey differently IMHO.  Still, I will try her in late April of 2025

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tatka said:

We will be on her for Thanksgiving 2024 and Jan 5th.

We should see how this setup will work.

at least the TWO70 in the back will be nice and the solarium as well.  

She has gotten a lot of nice reviews but I still like Anthem.  That ship is the only one with a bench swing in the very front of the solarium and I like Giraffe mascot too.as well as Jamie Olivers restaurant.

• Like 2

Just now, Oceansaway17 said:

She has gotten a lot of nice reviews but I still like Anthem.  That ship is the only one with a bench swing in the very front of the solarium and I like Giraffe mascot too.as well as Jamie Olivers restaurant.

She is almost our home away from home.

Out of 61 cruises 11 were on her.

I almost cried when I disembarked several weeks ago...

Last disembarkation. 😞

We actually did not like her in May 2016 when we sailed for the first time, but she so grew on us!

Since then all Thanksgivings were in her and lately longer Southern Caribbean cruises in January.

3 hours ago, Tatka said:

She is almost our home away from home.

Out of 61 cruises 11 were on her.

I almost cried when I disembarked several weeks ago...

Last disembarkation. 😞

We actually did not like her in May 2016 when we sailed for the first time, but she so grew on us!

Since then all Thanksgivings were in her and lately longer Southern Caribbean cruises in January.

of my 3 sailings with Anthem, I loved the spring of 2016 since they had the four different dining area with different menus and the Northstar was free to go over both sides.  I hated the changes and I am not the only one. dining was not that hard to reserve, and it was great to have 4 choices. 

I would say it is time to get a new show in main theatre.   going on ICON May 4th can't wait to check it out specially the pearl area. 

• Like 1

Well..this change to dynamic dining was fleetwide, so it is what it is.

You cannot beat not flying + Solarium of this quality.

Not flying saves us money, work days etc. 🙂

• Like 2

On 2/6/2024 at 6:09 PM, Oceansaway17 said:

yea I think they like them to stay at least 3 years which is what Oasis and Adventure did. But it was time for Anthem to leave after many years. I am doing Odyssey in April of 2025

This isn't how things worked before Covid... the Oasis ships rotated every year

On 2/8/2024 at 12:09 PM, Miloomar said:

This isn't how things worked before Covid... the Oasis ships rotated every year

Oasis ships weren't here before COVID.

Oasis was the first in September 21.

• 2 months later...
On 2/6/2024 at 6:09 PM, Oceansaway17 said:

Us too. April 13.

Posted (edited)
On 4/29/2024 at 7:18 PM, Babyjax12 said:

Oceansaway17, we too are on the Odyssey next April 2025. Would you have any advice for reasonable parking for the 2 weeks? Driving the 4 hrs from MA. 

Also from MA. I have booked thru Trinity Reservations many times in the past. We usually drive down the day before. They include hotel in Newark area, 14 days of free parking and transfer to the ship if you want it. No problems ever. 
Also, they have always been cheaper than booking thru the hotel directly. 

Edited by RosieRoo
  • Like 1