Permanent change to lounge access?

11 hours ago, Engineroom Snipe said:

Ok, you are in a Junior Suite. I absolutely acknowledge that there are not a lot of Junior Suites onboard the Vision. You are an experienced cruiser who has done this itinerary several times. Your weather has been warm and beautiful every time you have cruised,

Got it.

You are "actual."

You stated that you believe you have a high probability of not being limited in the Crown Lounge per the topic of this thread.

I am giving you my opinion that you might be too optimistic on your expectations.

My opinion and only my opinion. When you post, I read your post and give you my opinion.

I think it might be best to not express my opinion or respond to your post. If I might disagree, better to not respond and move on.

GOT IT!

How does your opinion trump real experience?  Just asking for a friend.  You never did answer the price question so my "opinion" is you were guessing.    None of this is the point anyway.  Our experience is that there won't be a lot of upper tier as there never are on the Bahamas itinerary (or the Bermuda one).

Anyway, anyone else have any new experience with the lounge access?

Edited by BND

5 minutes ago, BridgeMates said:

Quick Question:  what time does the Lounge generally open each morning?  Thks.

The lounge is open ( by room key) 24/7.    The benefits paper  or letter from the LA will generally let you the concierge hours, continental breakfast hours, evening snack hours  etc. 

m

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

The lounge is open ( by room key) 24/7.    The benefits paper  or letter from the LA will generally let you the concierge hours, continental breakfast hours, evening snack hours  etc. 

m

I'm an early (very) bird...so I can get coffee in the Lounge anytime?  Thanks for your quick answer.

1 hour ago, BridgeMates said:

I'm an early (very) bird...so I can get coffee in the Lounge anytime?  Thanks for your quick answer.

As long as the machine is working. May need to acquaint yourself with the basic workings of the machine as sometimes the grinds need to be emptied out  or other basic functions may not be up and running first thing until staff comes in.

40 minutes ago, zebra36 said:

As long as the machine is working. May need to acquaint yourself with the basic workings of the machine as sometimes the grinds need to be emptied out  or other basic functions may not be up and running first thing until staff comes in.

True, very early and it won't have been serviced yet.  I've watched many people empty the grounds, add beans and even fill the milk container.   Even during the day, on some sailings, they can't keep up with the numbers of cups being made.  The staff that maintains it aren't in there all the time.

2 hours ago, BridgeMates said:

Coffee machine is generally operational around 6:30 or 7AM and until about 10 in the evenings. If the machine is not operational, I come back, use  a voucher at the cafe ( or buy a cup), or  get a beverage at the complimentary  coffee stations.    I don't know the basic workings of the machine and would never attempt any functions if it was down.  

M

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, zebra36 said:

May need to acquaint yourself with the basic workings of the machine as sometimes the grinds need to be emptied out  or other basic functions may not be up and running first thing until staff comes in.

On Allure now and I had to empty the coffee grounds about an hour ago !  Happy to do it though...

• Like 1