Saint Greg's Carnival Spirit 8-Day Bahamas - LIVE - February 17, 2024

On the port days I was able to slip in one of those booths right next to chopsticks. No problem.

Those good tables that look over the side 4 total. One of them is taken up all day every day by card players. On the chopsticks side. 

Some of us would call it port side.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 7
  • Haha 7

34 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

And I noticed at least 10 tables of cards/dominos. I ain’t saying it’s wrong. I ain’t saying it’s right. I’m just saying. It can be tough to find a place to eat.

Table chogs! Not supposed to be using those tables for games during peak buffet times! Common courtesy people!!! 😬

• Like 32
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Table chogs! Not supposed to be using those tables for games during peak buffet times! Common courtesy people!!! 😬

And if they do get rid of that little card room it’ll get worse. I’ll have to check and see how many are using the card room when I go to the afternoon comedy show. I think there are 4-5 tables and it seems like 1-4 Are usually in use.

On Princess they had a big one and it was packed! 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Take it down to the empty piano bar or even the nightclub when not being used for chef's table!

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

A lot of missing tables. I think they did this because the walkways are too narrow.

IMG_4251.thumb.jpeg.97868510f177ca133b737b8ed29b0c08.jpeg

IMG_4252.thumb.jpeg.7f4010d9e09881fce228cca2f7bad17c.jpeg

I haven't observed that on the Spirit before, that is odd. That is some prime real estate right next to the windows.

Edited by n6uqqq
  • Like 5

27 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

I haven't observed that on the Spirit before, that is odd. That is some prime real estate right next to the windows.

I’ve only seen it on the Pride and Spirit for Panama Canal day and in the fjord in Alaska. The put a row of chairs there for extra viewing area but just for those days. The tables were there the rest of the time. No reason for that on this cruise. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, lennythenose said:

I’ve only seen it on the Pride and Spirit for Panama Canal day and in the fjord in Alaska. The put a row of chairs there for extra viewing area but just for those days. The tables were there the rest of the time. No reason for that on this cruise. 

Those have been there this entire cruise.

• Like 3

Just now, Saint Greg said:

Those have been there this entire cruise.

I thought that was the case from what you said, just don’t understand why. They had the tables in June when I was in Alaska so I wonder what happened to them? 

• Like 3

Krish

IMG_4274.thumb.jpeg.dbee8df331cfe716201dfd36115e4ef9.jpeg

Daniel Dugar. He was next to me at the bar. I tried the I heard he sucks thing. No reaction he was like “I’m immune to that now.” But then he was asking me about the other comedians. He says “we never know who we’re working with.” I said I know a place you can find out sometimes.

IMG_4275.thumb.jpeg.0cc7708a1adabb4e7d6b6db715f94922.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 18