Embarkation lunch for Concierge passengers?

Larainerenee

There may be something in your cabin that explains which dining room it is held in and the times.  Be sure to check there as soon as you board.  The sit down dining sure does beat the crowds in the Oceanview buffet.

Susan

• Like 1

No reservations are needed. on the ascent it is held in the Cosmopolitan dining room at 1230pm. Very good lunch and great service. All you need to enter is your room key. Pick that up at your room before heading down to DR. Leave all you carry ons and valuables in the room before heading to DR. 

8 hours ago, Knights on the Beach said:

We're in concierge next January. It will be our first Celebrity cruise so I'm not even sure we'll be able to get an early enough arrival time to make it to the lunch. Would anyone happen to have a copy of the menu?

menu could change by then but there are choices for each course

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Knights on the Beach said:

We're in concierge next January. It will be our first Celebrity cruise so I'm not even sure we'll be able to get an early enough arrival time to make it to the lunch. Would anyone happen to have a copy of the menu?

You chose your arrival time when you do the on-line check in 

16 minutes ago, Tierun said:

What ship was this on, and when?

I have been on several cruises and the menu has always been the same, Silhouette March 2019, Eclipse September 2019, Reflection February 2020 and Summit August 2022.

This is the last picture from the Summit Transatlantic ( Reykjavik to Boston)

image.thumb.jpeg.593f78048df70c42b795774cc7750f56.jpeg

14 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

I have been on several cruises and the menu has always been the same, Silhouette March 2019, Eclipse September 2019, Reflection February 2020 and Summit August 2022.

This is the last picture from the Summit Transatlantic ( Reykjavik to Boston)

image.thumb.jpeg.593f78048df70c42b795774cc7750f56.jpeg

I believe that I saw a recent menu after these cutbacks where then short was taken off the menu and replaced with a burger option. 

35 minutes ago, Tierun said:

I believe that I saw a recent menu after these cutbacks where then short was taken off the menu and replaced with a burger option. 

Will board the Silhouette on April 18, I will post the menu

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

Will board the Silhouette on April 18, I will post the menu

I’ll be on Ascent next month. First time in CC, usually sail AQ. I’m just figuring out what to expect.

They will also have the location, time and date on the app for your cruise as well.  Look under the heading of "Loyalty and Suites".  Under my recent cruise it was offered from 12:30 to 2 and did include the Short Rib (but no burger - I love a burger 😁).

As others have mentioned, we find it a very relaxing way to start the cruise.  We also find the bar service much easier than waiting at other places around the ship as everyone is rushing on.

20 hours ago, Larainerenee said:

I have seen mention of lunch in the MDR for concierge passengers. Are reservations required and if so, how are they made? ? What time is it offered?

We did ours Sept 2022 on the Solstice and just my personal opinion it was kinda meh.

Afterwards we strolled through the buffet and would have preferred that.

As to your question, no reservations needed but you do check in at the dining room when you are ready to go in.  I forgot what time it ended.  Back in 2022 and the cruise industry was pulling out of covid you dined the way you booked.  We booked our cruise for 2 so we had a two top for every main dining room table including the luncheon.  On our cruise there was a couple very upset and vocal that they had to eat just the two of them in the evening and wanted to be put on a larger table with others.  Maybe things have changed in 2 years, we will see.

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, rivercross said:

I understand that this lunch is also offered to those on a back to back booking (don't need Concierge) when they onboard for the second cruise. True? 

Yes. B2B cruisers get a TAD lunch in the MDR. Limited menu. We always go to it. Also Zenith CC members are also invited along with Concierge Class passengers. All in the same MDR, and seated together.