Check in on Symphony

We will be sailing on the symphony of the seas departing June 14, 2024. 
check-in opens April 30, 2024

My question is when they say check-in opens April 30, 2024 does it begin at 12 midnight on that day or a specific time during the day. I would like to check in as soon as I possibly can to help insure an early boarding time. Any information will be greatly appreciate it.

Also does your Tier level have any impact on boarding time or process??

Just did this last night for a Radiance cruise.

Tip:

The phone app will let you go immediately to picking an arrival time and allow you to skip everything else. 5 seconds, done.

The website will force you to first do your contact info, identification info, emergency contact, on board charges CC, etc. The picking your arrival time is 3 pages in. The only thing you can skip is the taking of your photo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Does the check-in option on the app show up when check-in is available, cause I just looked and I could not find a check in tab. 

After you pick a time, on the app do you then have to go back to the website to enter all the other information you spoke about

1 minute ago, dedosr said:

Does the check-in option on the app show up when check-in is available, cause I just looked and I could not find a check in tab. 

After you pick a time, on the app do you then have to go back to the website to enter all the other information you spoke about

If you're doing it from the app, click on the person icon and look for a check-in link there.

You can finish your check-in on the app or website.

8 hours ago, FionaMG said:

Assuming you mean C&A, tier level has no impact on boarding time or process unless you're Pinnacle.

Or you will get check-in any time if you have a suite.  Or earlier check-in if you buy The Key program.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2024 at 2:44 PM, TeeRick said:

Or you will get check-in any time if you have a suite.  Or earlier check-in if you buy The Key program.

Do you still have to check in on the app 90 days ahead of time if you have a suite?  Will it have any special indication when checking in?

30 minutes ago, ChelleDean said:

Do you still have to check in on the app 90 days ahead of time if you have a suite?  Will it have any special indication when checking in?

We had a suite and checked in on the app later (maybe around 30 days out?).  No special indication.  It will still assign a boarding time.  But you can ignore this on the day of the cruise and go any time.  There is separate suite check in and you can avoid the lines.  

• Like 1

When ours opened up for sailing April 6 it was supposed to be at midnight but it was actually about 10 after and the app opened before the web site. If you check in on the app you dont have to enter all the other info to get your check in times but if you choose the web site (like I did) I had to enter passport info and upload pics etc before it would let me go to the next page to choose times. 

7 hours ago, iKarenE said:

When ours opened up for sailing April 6 it was supposed to be at midnight but it was actually about 10 after and the app opened before the web site. If you check in on the app you dont have to enter all the other info to get your check in times but if you choose the web site (like I did) I had to enter passport info and upload pics etc before it would let me go to the next page to choose times. 

Did you see my tip in post #5? 😉 

No one looks at your check in time at Port Canaveral or Ft Lauderdale. People that have later check in times were boarding along with us . They were 1 hour early . 😂😂😂  Everyone still has to wait until after 1 to get to their staterooms. Enjoy your vacation 😊🏝️🏖️☀️☀️☀️☀️