Reasonable Prices for Wonder of the Seas Sky and Star Class Suites for New Deployment

I'm aware that the new itineraries released for Wonder are the bread-and-butter 3/4 night Bahama itineraries, and suite prices are generally lowest upon release, but it would appear that Royal Caribbean priced these suites on Wonder in a somewhat reasonable price range compared to the rest of the fleet.

Looking at the price per day for 2 people in a sky-level suite, it's less that $1000 total per day (taxes, fees, & tips incl.).  Comparing that to the previous Wonder itineraries where the price per day is around $1500+ per day, I'd say the prices they set for these suites are fairly reasonable.  They're even charging more per day for sky-level suites on Allure during the Winter 2025-26 season.  For Icon class, you're gonna be paying double the price per day.

Notably, the price difference between Wonder's recent deployment and the rest of the fleet for star class rooms is even more significant.  Just take a look and you'll see.

We locked in a Crown Loft suite on a 4-night sailing in January 2026 for 4 people for ~$3400.  At close to $200 per person, per day, I think that's a good deal.  It'll be our first Crown Loft experience, so we're looking forward to it.

I wouldn't be surprised if these prices get adjusted bumped up in the near future.

4 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

I picked up a surfside family suite on Star in 2026 for what I thought was a solid price (completely relative to what I've seen on Icon)

I noticed that Star is cheaper than Icon for the same itinerary same time of year in 2026. 

14 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

I picked up a surfside family suite on Star in 2026 for what I thought was a solid price (completely relative to what I've seen on Icon)

The surfside family suite is definitely the value option for sky suites for Icon class 👍

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

We locked in a Crown Loft suite

A CLS is not a Star class suite.

Crown Loft Suite

• Large two-story suite with panoramic views
  • Extra guest bathroom on main level
  • Sky Class amenities
Edited by orville99

Just now, smokeybandit said:

Per person?

More than likely. Just did a mock booking on a 7 night out of PC on Wonder, and the per person price for a 2Br Aqua suite was over $14,000 for the lowest priced cruise

• Like 1

4 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Per person?

I look for that or less…for TWO ppl per day. Can sometimes see that for Oasis and Harmony. That’s about a year and a half out. 

8 hours ago, schooner_Drinker said:

Yesterday we had a good look what was available , We found Utopia to have the better pricing for Star Class.

Booked the Royal Loft Suite on Utopia at a rate of $757 per person for March 2026. That’s total fare including PF&T

Did the math on drink package, dining package, gratuities , wifi etc etc , works out around $500 per person per day (if deducted )

So $500 Per person per day in our opinion is a very good price 

We work on $250 pppd for a JS

That’s how we calculate the value to us, we know all don’t deduct added value, but it is a formula we use when deciding if Star class is priced in our happy place.

I will happily watch that price triple or quadruple over the next two years 

Nancy 🍹

Nancy, my dear friend Jim, who is temporary "unavailable", is asking you this: 

"Could Nancy break down her thought(math) process starting with the total price for the cabin.......how many people etc in cabin, and her est. cost for each perk she listed as to how she came up with $757 per person per day.

Checked another sailing on that same ship, 4 day sailing and it shows the cabin costing like $21,000 for 2 person."

Thanks, Dani

Just now, schooner_Drinker said:

I had replied 

No idea where that went ?

To the other "side"??? 😕

I saw your reply yesterday very late at night (for me), was planning to reply and forward this morning...

Thanks anyway, appreciate it.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/3/2024 at 10:53 AM, orville99 said:

More than likely. Just did a mock booking on a 7 night out of PC on Wonder, and the per person price for a 2Br Aqua suite was over $14,000 for the lowest priced cruise

A few days ago we booked a 2BR Aqua Suite, the A1 'extra large, spacious' ones that fall under Star Class, on the Wonder. We chose deck 8 as it has the largest ATS cabins and balconies. They get slightly smaller the higher you go, and decks 9 and above are Sky Class. Four nights for four people came to around $6200 total, so less than $400 per person per day for Star Class, and included $250 in OBC.

I did a mock booking just now and the total price had gone up over $2500 since we booked, and no longer includes the OBC, so we're happy we booked when we did. Surprised they would jump that quickly.

Edited by TheInnocentAge
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, TheInnocentAge said:

I did a mock booking just now and the total price had gone up over $2500 since we booked, and no longer includes the OBC, so we're happy we booked when we did. Surprised they would jump that quickly.

When itineraries are first released, prices are typically at the lowest cost they will ever be. As soon as any demand hits the booking systems, prices will inevitably rise as prime cabins and categories are booked. If I do a mock booking today on any of our existing bookings (which we always book as soon as the itineraries are released), every one of our 2025 and 2026 booked cruises has more than doubled in price, and half of our remaining 2024 bookings have more than tripled.

I really feel sorry for people who have to wait until late in the cycle to take a cruise, because of work requirements or school schedules, etc. They only see the higher prices, and the perpetual sucker "sales" that make it look like they are getting a deal - when the reality is that they are getting royally sc%$#ed.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, orville99 said:

When itineraries are first released, prices are typically at the lowest cost they will ever be. As soon as any demand hits the booking systems, prices will inevitably rise as prime cabins and categories are booked. If I do a mock booking today on any of our existing bookings (which we always book as soon as the itineraries are released), every one of our 2025 and 2026 booked cruises has more than doubled in price, and half of our remaining 2024 bookings have more than tripled.

I really feel sorry for people who have to wait until late in the cycle to take a cruise, because of work requirements or school schedules, etc. They only see the higher prices, and the perpetual sucker "sales" that make it look like they are getting a deal - when the reality is that they are getting royally sc%$#ed.

Agreed that cabin availibility impacts the pricing, but in this case, it appeared to be more of a pricing oversight that was manually adjusted a week after release rather than a built-in cabin availability price adjustment. 

Here's hoping they don't reach out to folks with bookings to ask for more money. This happened with Celebrity Silhouette's short sailings during last year's deployment.