First time B2B

frenchmeg

Hi,

We will be doing a B2B for the first time later this year, can we reserve restaurants, and set times for the 2nd week while on the first week, lets say we buy dinning packages, will they book us for the 2nd part right away or do we have to wait for the 2nd leg

thks

No, second cruise. And as you probably know by now, no reserving on line for dining packages. Have to do on the ship. On the other hand, you can make reservations for both cruises if you do specific restaurants on line. 

I'd speak to the Matre'd on the last day of your first sailing.   I think sometimes they take notes and then put it in the system when the system is reset during the change over.

My experience on the M class ships has been to make reservations on the last day of the first sailing for both the MDR and the specialty restaurants.  I was also able to make advance spa appointments that way.

• Like 1

Be sure to get the $100 B2B credit taken off your fare for each cruise.  Our TA applies it to ours.  If you booked direct with Celebrity, reach out to them to get the credits.  

17 minutes ago, capsplace said:

Be sure to get the $100 B2B credit taken off your fare for each cruise.  Our TA applies it to ours.  If you booked direct with Celebrity, reach out to them to get the credits.  

It's $50 per leg for shorter sailings, $100 for longer legs.  I think it's 10 days or more for the $100.  But I agree it's almost always on you to ask for it.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, frenchmeg said:

Hi,

We will be doing a B2B for the first time later this year, can we reserve restaurants, and set times for the 2nd week while on the first week, lets say we buy dinning packages, will they book us for the 2nd part right away or do we have to wait for the 2nd leg

thks

Since this is your first B2B cruise here's some info. A day or two prior to your TAD ( Turn Around Day, end of the first leg) you will receive a detailed letter in your stateroom outlining everything you need to know about your  cruise specific TAD. If there is a B2Bers meeting (again you will be given a notice, usually a day or two before TAD) I highly recommend you attend. A lot of great info for a newbie and all  B2Bers as not all TADs are handled the same. Also remember B2B cruises are two separate cruises. Nothing carries over, eg OBC, your shipboard account, etc.   

6 hours ago, capsplace said:

our TA did it for us also, had no idea, thks!

4 hours ago, doghog said:

Since this is your first B2B cruise here's some info. A day or two prior to your TAD ( Turn Around Day, end of the first leg) you will receive a detailed letter in your stateroom outlining everything you need to know about your  cruise specific TAD. If there is a B2Bers meeting (again you will be given a notice, usually a day or two before TAD) I highly recommend you attend. A lot of great info for a newbie and all  B2Bers as not all TADs are handled the same. Also remember B2B cruises are two separate cruises. Nothing carries over, eg OBC, your shipboard account, etc.   

Thank you!! We will def go if there’s a meeting!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, frenchmeg said:

There will be a meeting.  Be sure to attend.  It’s important to know what to do and what not to do.  Plus they usually have give-a-ways!

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, frenchmeg said:

Also on TAD you will be invited to a TAD lunch in the MDR. Limited menu but we always go. Also Zenith CC members and Concierge Class passengers are invited. 

Edited by doghog

5 hours ago, Northern Aurora said:

At those meetings for B2B passengers often a representative from the food service team is there.  They are there to make specialty dining reservations for the next leg.

oh great news!! thks