On Star Legend in Med. Pain control?

Petoonya

This is an amazing saga.  I wish you the best possible outcome and seriously hope you get home soon with the appropriate help. My goodness! This will be a fireside story to tell for the rest of your days. 
I don’t know if I would be as brave as you are through all these trials!  

@HaveDogWillTravel       "This is an amazing saga."

LOL!!!!!!!   It'll  be ok. What a advertisement for travel insurance whewee! All these years of paying for Emergency Evac and not using! Could never have made it myself- would have had to get family to come retrieve me. An RN from the UK is meeting me Tuesday in Sorrento, we spend nite in Naples so she can rest; then out of Naples 6am on Lufthansa to MUC- then nonstop to LAX. She will then accompany me to my door in south Orange County 60-90 min away. I am so impressed! That's the real saga. This stuff comes in very handy.

I'm old- 72, but in decent shape and could not have imagined having injuries like this. I will beat my breast extolling travel insurance to anyone who will listen from now on!

And @daddioppp !!!!!

Holy cow- so sorry not to have written all this time. Have struggled with memories, especially of you Paul being so kind to Bill on that last cruise. It seems like yesterday. I'm really bummed not being able to do these last 9 days of this cruise, Rome to Athens. Have done this itinerary many times and it's a fav. David and Diane are currently in Vietnam and asked me to check out Mar 11 25 Barcelona-Venice. It's been cold and poor weather this early this cruise. Have done this itinerary in May before and it's ideal, but March really potentially too cool.

Honestly I'm an old Tahitian at heart- want to go back! It'll be my 8th  cruise there. And if I stumble I'm just an 8 hour flight home. It's Brave New World traveling solo! But 6 months from now when I've healed may feel differently.

Windstar is heaven everyone.....when things are rosy and not rosy- they're here for us.

And you folks have been exceedingly kind and encouraging! Wishing everyone a happy Easter and Ramadan.

Nancy

• Like 4

Nancy! You are one brave and fabulous woman! I am so very impressed with all you are going through and how your are powering through! You are an inspiration to us all! Stay strong and thank you for sharing your story with all of us. ♥️

Thanks for the good wishes. Back at home- lots of help  from family and friends. The UK nurse who accompanied me home  was one of the most fascinating people I've ever met. Has worked in refugee camps everywhere in the world. Where there's a need, there she's been and is....

Friends won't let me give up cruising! Have a buddy joining me on a 32 day-er in December and going to do two 11 day Tahiti's on my own. The legs will heal fast for the big Polynesian dance numbers in Bora Bora. The show must go on........😄

• Like 13