Can I see all menus in the app for my future cruise?

Hi Everyone - we are sailing in 11 days and I was wondering if there is a way to see the menus on the app?  I've found a sample menu but that is it.  Can you walk me through where to find it if it is available?   Thanks so much! 

Not possible.

When you select Main Dining Room on the app you are seeing today's menu on the ship.  It may not be the same menu on the same day for your sailing unless the ship is doing a similar itinerary.

• Like 1

While there is a good chance your sailing's menu won't line up with the current one in the app, it does give you an idea of some common items over a week. And the "dressy" night menu are likely to be the same. The App also shows today's Lido buffet lunch and dinner offerings in addition to the MDR dinner. Your 6-day Caribbean sailing should have a similar MDR menu to the one @Crew News posted on his website

https://rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/specifc-cruise-lido-and-mdr-menus/caribbean-7-day-main-dining-room-menus-2023-24/

35 minutes ago, graceinga said:

Hi Everyone - we are sailing in 11 days and I was wondering if there is a way to see the menus on the app?  I've found a sample menu but that is it.  Can you walk me through where to find it if it is available?   Thanks so much! 

Was told on last cruise that menus seen on cruise pre cruise are the generic fleet menu. The actual daily menus on the ship can vary slightly depending on where they are sailing and what is available at the time of sailing. 

I will say I find the sample menus a good representation of what you will see on the cruise. There are usually a few local specialties added to their standard fare.

5 hours ago, graceinga said:

Hi Everyone - we are sailing in 11 days and I was wondering if there is a way to see the menus on the app?

Once you are on board, my experience (over new year 22-23) is that you can "see ahead" and preview the menus to come, for the cruise you are on (but not the second cruise in a B2B).

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Dutchman48 said:

Was told on last cruise that menus seen on cruise pre cruise are the generic fleet menu. The actual daily menus on the ship can vary slightly depending on where they are sailing and what is available at the time of sailing. 

I will say I find the sample menus a good representation of what you will see on the cruise. There are usually a few local specialties added to their standard fare.

No, they're the real menus. We have a friend on the Rotterdam right now. We see the Rotterdam menus because we board on Friday. The menus are exactly what they are having on the ship.

• Like 1

Celebrity and Royal post menus before the cruise. You don't see on HAL or Princess until you're on board, and usually day by day. You can look at this as a positive, because it allows for flexibility and pleasant surprises, like maybe trying a new item, bringing back an old one, or the locally-themed dishes--I was impressed by the Mexican and Alaska regional items. I found they also started a daily breakfast special, like a tempura chicken and waffle that was splendid. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, POA1 said:

No, they're the real menus. We have a friend on the Rotterdam right now. We see the Rotterdam menus because we board on Friday. The menus are exactly what they are having on the ship.

Agree.  I'm currently seeing the Volendam Grand Australia menus (which match what richwmn is posting) even though my cruise isn't for a few more months and nowhere near Australia.

• Thanks 1

The HAL app is a waste of time and almost useless until you board. It would be nice if we could see the menus for all nights of our cruise before we board, this can be done with Celebrity's app. 

• Like 1

Each day Last October, I downloaded my February Eurodam menus on the Navigator app.  The same season, region, same season, and same duration (days) made that possible.

This method works to see your menus unless your cruise is the first of the season.