Which cocktails are included with the premium package?

Ahaohio

I know that you need the ultimate package for the artisanal Atlas cocktails to be included. Question is can I find a list of what concoctions are included with the premium package as an upgrade from the basic package.

13 minutes ago, Ahaohio said:

I know that you need the ultimate package for the artisanal Atlas cocktails to be included. Question is can I find a list of what concoctions are included with the premium package as an upgrade from the basic package.

You can download the three beverage package liquor lists PDF here

https://www.azamara.com/static-assets/content/B2C-pdfs/beverage-packages.pdf

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ahaohio said:

No special mention of cocktails BUT I notes a few other things which means that an upgrade is in place.

As I understand it, cocktails can be requested to be made using your package included liquors.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ahaohio said:

They will try to make you anything they can if you ask for the included drinks. Some cocktails aren't quite as good as if they were made with the top shelf ingredients, but they do a pretty good job. 

Phil 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Under the wines list…..the included 4 are what is offered unless you buy the Ultimate? If you buy the ultimate then those listed are included by the glass? 
If you are in a suite, is there a package included?

Edited by Vineyard View

The included wines are 2 red & 2 whites which may change and a sparkling (usually a Prosecco) and a rose.

There are no wines the Premium package and the wines in the Ultimate package are by the glass (but they may not all be available on any one cruise). Other than that you can buy a wine package, buy bottles of wine or buy a glass of the wines by the glass. Alternatively you can take your own wine onboard, drink it free in your cabin or pay $10 corkage fee to drink it in a public room.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Grandma Cruising said:

The included wines are 2 red & 2 whites which may change and a sparkling (usually a Prosecco) and a rose.

There are no wines the Premium package and the wines in the Ultimate package are by the glass (but they may not all be available on any one cruise). Other than that you can buy a wine package, buy bottles of wine or buy a glass of the wines by the glass. Alternatively you can take your own wine onboard, drink it free in your cabin or pay $10 corkage fee to drink it in a public room.

Last year we had choices of 4 reds and 4 whites in the included wines, plus a rose and a sparkling. I know you have travelled recently,  have the red and white changed to 2 now? 

13 minutes ago, combine said:

Last year we had choices of 4 reds and 4 whites in the included wines, plus a rose and a sparkling. I know you have travelled recently,  have the red and white changed to 2 now? 

I was just quoting the Azamara site. We had the Ultimate package on our last 2 cruises, so didn’t drink any of the included wine.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

I was just quoting the Azamara site. We had the Ultimate package on our last 2 cruises, so didn’t drink any of the included wine.

Ok thanks Denise. Ive just looked online and it does say 2 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m hoping  that the 4 choices are there for a  while! 

2 hours ago, Vineyard View said:

Under the wines list…..the included 4 are what is offered unless you buy the Ultimate? If you buy the ultimate then those listed are included by the glass? 
If you are in a suite, is there a package included?

No package included for suites I’m afraid. If you want proper sparkling water you also need the ultimate package or pay as you go 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, uktog said:

No package included for suites I’m afraid. If you want proper sparkling water you also need the ultimate package or pay as you go 

When we booked our suite, we received the premium package.  I'll be upgrading us to ultimate however the brands in that package are not really ultimate IMO. They're just a little better than premium.

We're sailing Onward in December.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ChucktownSteve said:

When we booked our suite, we received the premium package.  I'll be upgrading us to ultimate however the brands in that package are not really ultimate IMO. They're just a little better than premium.

Our preferred spirits are on the Ultimate eg Botanist Gin and of course the wine and champagne so $8 a day minus loyalty discount is a good move for us 

• Like 3

If you are interested in wines, I recommend you don’t decide on upgrading your package until you board and make sure what is available. The last time we were on AZ, we embarked expecting to upgrade to ultimate. However, so many of the wines advertised as being included were not available that after discussing with the Sommelier, we just purchased a five bottle package and paid for a few specialty cocktails along the way (Mostly after dinner drinks like Port and Grand Marnier). This worked for us and we spent much less on beverages than we would have purchasing the Ultimate package.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, AllisonJames said:

If you are interested in wines, I recommend you don’t decide on upgrading your package until you board and make sure what is available. The last time we were on AZ, we embarked expecting to upgrade to ultimate. However, so many of the wines advertised as being included were not available that after discussing with the Sommelier, we just purchased a five bottle package and paid for a few specialty cocktails along the way (Mostly after dinner drinks like Port and Grand Marnier). This worked for us and we spent much less on beverages than we would have purchasing the Ultimate package.

This is good advice, ie don't assume. 

Phil 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ChucktownSteve said:

Yes a lot of bookings in veranda and above get the premium package as a booking benefit when that offer is running. However there isn’t an automatic package for suites as such 

• Like 1