Stock Perk App??????

AliceS

Posted (edited)

Now what is this?    They want way too much information.   I’m not comfortable with this.   

to be more specific, I received an email that you have to apply for shareholder benefits via an APP

https:/www.carnivalcorp.com/shareholder-information/shareholder-benefit

Edited by AliceS

15 minutes ago, AliceS said:

Now what is this?    They want way too much information.   I’m not comfortable with this.   

Several previous discussions on this.

Information mostly not required. Only thing needed is to create account and submit picture of account statement showing ownership with account number blacked out, similar to what was required before.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TRLD said:

Several previous discussions on this.

Information mostly not required. Only thing needed is to create account and submit picture of account statement showing ownership with account number blacked out, similar to what was required before.

Agree. It’s really not any more intrusive than the former process, and honestly so much quicker and easier once you get your account set up. The benefit is applied to your account very quickly once you submit through the app. 

• Like 2

Just a suggestion but you may want to use the ALINEA option rather than the PLAID to first manually upload your brokerage statement to Stockperks with your account number and other nonrelevant information blotted out. See post #119 in the below lengthy thread regarding this issue for an example on how to do that. You also only need to provide your email address as well as your name of course when creating the Stockperks account. 

I was complaining as well! But, honestly it is easy and better than all of the steps required before. It is a 2 part process........put in as much info as you are comfortable. Once you submit that, you will get an email acknowledging your submission and "approving" you. next just go ahead and provide your specific cruise info and then you will get an acknowledgement after several days. My credit showed up on my future booking within 2 days

I downloaded the app but wasn't happy so I applied for the OBC the old fashioned way!

I completed the Princess Benefits claim form and emailed it to them with a copy of the Carnival share certificate.

Received confirmation of the OBC added the next day and my Cruise Personalizer confirmed it, so I removed the Stockperks app. Simples!  

4 minutes ago, Esprit said:

I downloaded the app but wasn't happy so I applied for the OBC the old fashioned way!

I completed the Princess Benefits claim form and emailed it to them with a copy of the Carnival share certificate.

Received confirmation of the OBC added the next day and my Cruise Personalizer confirmed it, so I removed the Stockperks app. Simples!  

Thanks.   When I did the download, it asked for my birthdate and income?   I’d rather fax, email or snail mail.    I just received the email today and haven’t seen the discussion before.   Maybe I need to try it again?

When I set up my account IIRC I completely bypassed the page where they asked for my personal information.

It really is a simple process and I have received the credit now for 3 cruises within hours.

Just like before I blacked out any personal information on the share certificate but with this I took a photo of it and submitted the proof that way.

I tried to send in for the OBC via email mid-March and received no response. Sent it again about a week later and was told to use the app. I really did not want to download another app but for the OBC that's what I did. I only filled out the mandatory info. It was pretty simple and I received my verification within 3 days.