Live from the 4/20/24 Enchanted Princess sailing

1 minute ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

It was the same last week they said. I do know this was also sold as a 14 day so perhaps that's the reason 

I believe all of the current sailings on the Encahnted before it repositions in August are sold as both 7-days and 14-days, so I am sure there are a LOT of B2B passengers through the summer.

1 minute ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

It was the same last week they said. I do know this was also sold as a 14 day so perhaps that's the reason 

Do you know what they are doing (special lunch in one of the MDRs for example) for B2Bers on TAD? We've done a lot of B2B cruises but have never had that many B2Bers joining us. 

I came back on board to this absolutely beautiful bouquet, fruit and a lovely note from one the officers. Unrelated to the flood by the way. 
to say I was touched, doesn't begin to describe it. 

I am so very thankful to them and will always remember the kindness given to me. 

The only sad part is that I can't take it off the ship with me. 

IMG_3238.jpeg

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, doghog said:

Do you know what they are doing (special lunch in one of the MDRs for example) for B2Bers on TAD? We've done a lot of B2B cruises but have never had that many B2Bers joining us. 

Princess normally has a MDR open for lunch on Embarkation day, so in all my B2B’s, have never had a ‘special’ lunch setup by the Cruiseline.

On Royal Caribbean if there is at least a certain number of B2B and Celebrity, they will have B2B lunch in a MDR, which is not open to those passengers embarking as a MDR lunch option is not usually offered, except for those that have signed up/paid for ‘The Key’ on Royal  Caribbean.

2 hours ago, janiebee said:

😁 whenever I might want to do anything "unusual" like this (if one can call an Irish Car Bomb unusual 🙄).

I can only go by my first hand experience and I was charged 3 drinks.  Had the 16 oz can poured into two glasses and had a mixed shot of Bailey's and Jameson added to each.  Chugged the 8oz and each shot a few minutes apart.  Still had another 12 to consume for the day, but that day ended up being my highest and I topped out at 13. 

I am sorry to heard that you had to move from your cabin.  The new cabin that they gave you was it as good as the cabin you left?

Happy to read that over all you had a great cruise.

4 hours ago, wallyj said:

Princess normally has a MDR open for lunch on Embarkation day, so in all my B2B’s, have never had a ‘special’ lunch setup by the Cruiseline.

On Royal Caribbean if there is at least a certain number of B2B and Celebrity, they will have B2B lunch in a MDR, which is not open to those passengers embarking as a MDR lunch option is not usually offered, except for those that have signed up/paid for ‘The Key’ on Royal  Caribbean.

I forgot about one of the MDRs being open to all on embarkation. Bummer Princess does nothing special for B2Bers. All our B2B cruises with Celebrity and RC we have always had a TAD lunch in the MDR. Limited menu, but a nice thought on their part. Also with Celebrity the MDR is open for Lunch on embarkation day for all those booked in a Concierge Class cabin and all Zenith CC members.  

If you get a chance to watch Jerrod Cate who is one of the vocalists here on the Enchanted in the production shows, you are in for a treat. He also is out and about on the ship and extremely interesting to chat with. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

If you get a chance to watch Jerrod Cate who is one of the vocalists here on the Enchanted in the production shows, you are in for a treat. He also is out and about on the ship and extremely interesting to chat with. 

Agree. I was walking the track one morning and Jerrod was also walking the track. I slowed down to acknowledge his outstanding singing and others in the production shows. As we were parting he said, now only if I could walk as fast as you do.  

Edited by doghog

19 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

I came back on board to this absolutely beautiful bouquet, fruit and a lovely note from one the officers. Unrelated to the floord by the way. 
to say I was touched, doesn't begin to describe it. 

I am so very thankful to them and will always remember the kindness given to me. 

The only sad part is that I can't take it off the ship with me. 

IMG_3238.jpeg

Beautiful and very kind.  Thank you for such a great “Live”!

Safe travels home.

52 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Beautiful and very kind.  Thank you for such a great “Live”!

Safe travels home.

Thank you! 

I'm home and actually had to pour my own cup of coffee. Reality came crashing back! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, doghog said:

Agree. I was walking the track one morning and Jerrod was also walking the track. I slowed down to acknowledge his outstanding singing and others in the production shows. As we were parting he said, now only if I could walk as fast as you do.  

He sat with us last night for a cocktail and to chat. Did not know he used to be a youth  minister. Genuinely nice guy. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Thank you! 

I'm home and actually had to pour my own cup of coffee. Reality came crashing back! 

Reality kicks in for me when I realize I can't just throw my towel onto the bathroom floor and have someone pick it up later and replace it with a freshly laundered one.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

He sat with us last night for a cocktail and to chat. Did not know he used to be a youth  minister. Genuinely nice guy. 

I didn't. I just Googled him and found that info. Thanks. 

On 4/21/2024 at 10:28 PM, VTSKIandCRUISEGUY said:

Enjoying your story. We'll be on the ship this Saturday.

What's the deal with the bathroom lights that you need painters tape?

How early did you arrive to be one of the first onboard?

Thanks in advance.

This was so bad the first night! There's a motion sensor that turns the light on, and during the night it's so bright! Our steward covered it up for us.