MDR Table Request

Thank you for all the information. I am taking all of my kids and grandkids (19) on my retirement celebration cruise in June. I was wondering how to request a table of 10 and 9 by each other.  Can someone confirm I should not have any problems if I make the request 3 weeks out from our cruise.

Thank you in advance,

Scott

11 hours ago, firefightermediclasvegas said:

Thank you for all the information. I am taking all of my kids and grandkids (19) on my retirement celebration cruise in June. I was wondering how to request a table of 10 and 9 by each other.  Can someone confirm I should not have any problems if I make the request 3 weeks out from our cruise.

Thank you in advance,

Scott

If you haven't done it already, let your TA know (or Royal if you booked direct) what you would like. Then, 2 -3 weeks before your cruise (I usually do 4 weeks) send an email to rcldining@rccl.com and make the request to them. 

• Like 1

On 4/19/2024 at 8:39 AM, Scottdalfonso said:

I got lucky once and received a whole file about our table info:  number, floor, number of people it holds, time... it was kind of cool. BUT I think that was an accident, as even my TA that I used after that said she never saw that before. But when I did do that, I did it about 30 days out.  Here's the info I got, if anyone was interested in what it looks like in their system: 

image.gif.260d1a6246edfeda44d0e49622205956.gif

I just received a confirmation email for my table request in the same screen shot computer format as above. Has all my details on it like the above example does. So they still do it. 

3 minutes ago, DennysDad said:

I just received a confirmation email for my table request in the same screen shot computer format as above. Has all my details on it like the above example does. So they still do it. 

We still did not receive anything from RCL dining to show a table number.  Did you send to the same person?  Can you forward the e-mail address?  Thanks.

5 minutes ago, marycruz said:

We still did not receive anything from RCL dining to show a table number.  Did you send to the same person?  Can you forward the e-mail address?  Thanks.

When is travel date?

Just now, marycruz said:

10 days away.

Mona Gutierrez <mgutierrez@rccl.com>

Can't make guarantees since you already sent to there system directly. You probably are already assigned. The system itself doesn't send confirmation. It's not necessary, but she always does. Give it a shot. 

4 minutes ago, DennysDad said:

Mona Gutierrez <mgutierrez@rccl.com>

Can't make guarantees since you already sent to there system directly. You probably are already assigned. The system itself doesn't send confirmation. It's not necessary, but she always does. Give it a shot. 

Great and thanks!   I'll give it a try.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DennysDad said:

Oh That's awesome! 

• Thanks 1