What are the benefits of Club Orange on the Nieuw Amsterdam ?

The benefits are the same as all other ships, except the Pinnacle class ships that have the separate Club Orange dining room. That, and the price are discussed here quite frequently. There is a thread just down the board from today that discusses the price.

It is commonly mentioned that if you aren't on a Pinnacle class ship, the best benefits are the possibility of great savings in the cabin upgrade costs, if you book the right cabin category and upgrade seriously for no cost.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

An upgraded cabin in the same cabin class , an exclusive dining room on the Pinnacle class ships , a dedicated customers service line at the customer service desk , priority embarkation and disembarkation and maybe even a fancier bathrobe !

There is also a Club Orange tote bag included in the package.

These are most of the perks as I recall from Our March of 2023 cruise on the Rotterdam.

We chose to try Club Orange on this cruise.

The cost was $25. Per day per person for the Club Orange option.

Edited by horseymike

10 minutes ago, horseymike said:

I believe the Niew Amsterdam is a signature class ship , that said they have a section in the MDR reserved for Club Orange subscribers.

Is this a new feature?  I am aware of a separate line but no separate dining area in the MDR.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, FlorenceItaly said:

Is this a new feature?  I am aware of a separate line but no separate dining area in the MDR.

I think they have had it for quite sometime.

Just now, FlorenceItaly said:

My most recent experience with Club Orange was in May 2023 and this was not the case on the Zuiderdam.

Thanks Florence. 
That is good to know.

I will do some more research on this, the last thing I want to do is mislead anyone.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FlorenceItaly said:

My most recent experience with Club Orange was in May 2023 and this was not the case on the Zuiderdam.

• I guess I had bad information. HAL website says “ priority seating “ on all others classes of ships. Sorry.

IMG_0181.png

• Thanks 1

Yes priority seating is a separate line to enter on the right instead of waiting in general MDR line. Seating is generally along the windows of the dining room or other "preferred" area. On the non Pinnacle shops, since there isn't a separate dining room, your on CO guests will also be able to sit with you in the MDR. You will still get a menu with 1 extra entree offer choice each night. Not sure the cost of CO will benefit all 8 guests in your party though. 

An additional note: If any of your group have more than 2 people in their stateroom, only pax 1 & 2 pay for Club Orange.

Also, I can't believe that no one one mentioned the Club Orange tote bag. It's raison d'être. 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, POA1 said:

An additional note: If any of your group have more than 2 people in their stateroom, only pax 1 & 2 pay for Club Orange.

Also, I can't believe that no one one mentioned the Club Orange tote bag. It's raison d'être. 😁

Mentioned in Post 4, but easy to overlook. 😉