Lox and bagels on Quantum?

1 hour ago, Jasukkie said:

It's hard to eat those as someone from New York, but I understand these are considered bagels in most places. The lox is also sometimes okay and sometimes not so good. 

The bagels are pretty average but most of the bread is pretty average . It’s one thing Royal doesn’t do very well is bread products.

3 hours ago, Jasukkie said:

It's hard to eat those as someone from New York, but I understand these are considered bagels in most places. The lox is also sometimes okay and sometimes not so good. 

SO where did you find the lox and bagels? Which venue?

1 hour ago, Chiliburn said:

The bagels are pretty average but most of the bread is pretty average . It’s one thing Royal doesn’t do very well is bread products.

So where did you find these bagels? Which venue?

11 minutes ago, jimb0s said:

So where did you find these bagels? Which venue?

Windjammers have them but I used to get them in the Diamond lounge with Salmon.

Last season , couldn’t find smoked salmon in the buffet .So I got a fresh steak and egg cooked. Steak,egg ,cheese with some ketchup Bagel is pretty good but don’t expect to be doing much later.

Im pretty sure the dining room would do a off menu LOX for you.

• Like 1

I have usually found Lox (smoked salmon) in the Windjammer almost every morning.  If you don't see it just ask.  Sometimes it is not on display 

The bagels are available at the bread station, toasted or plain and Philadelphia Cream Cheese in pre packaged portions nearby.

• Like 1

There is almost always a lox and bagel station in the Windjammer, frequently on one of the smaller side stations towards the back but that will vary by ship. Often you will find they are pre-assembled with a little onion and capers.

I don't go to the main dining room for breakfast often because the service is historically slow, but I believe it's on the menu there too. 

• Like 1