Causal dining

F355c5

33 minutes ago, F355c5 said:

Princess plus includes 2 casual meals. With 2 persons in a cabin are the meals 2 per cabin or 2 per person?

thanks

ALL of the benefits of either bundled Cruise Package are per person for those who've purchased it.  (Only first 2 passengers in cabin must buy, in the event of 3 or 4 passengers per cabin).

18 minutes ago, memoak said:

It is 2 per person 

There have been some posts claiming if you go to dining with the wife or husband and only one orders food , both are charge with the meal.

Just now, F355c5 said:

There have been some posts claiming if you go to dining with the wife or husband and only one orders food , both are charge with the meal.

We go to Vines and order 1 charcuterie plate plate it and only get charged for one against our 4.  This has been the case on several Grand class ships

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, F355c5 said:

Ok, so, is this an actual situation where a couple goes into a fee dining venue, one eats and the other just sits there looking pretty?  The situation doesn't seem very plausible, but I suppose it is possible.  I can definitely state that I've never been out to dinner with my wife and sat there and watched her eat while I told the wait staff, "no I'm not going to eat, I'm economizing."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, F355c5 said:

On Sky earlier this month we ate 4 times at Ocean Terrace, each time ordering just a single meal and sharing it. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, jeromep said:

Ok, so, is this an actual situation where a couple goes into a fee dining venue, one eats and the other just sits there looking pretty?  The situation doesn't seem very plausible, but I suppose it is possible.  I can definitely state that I've never been out to dinner with my wife and sat there and watched her eat while I told the wait staff, "no I'm not going to eat, I'm economizing."

Ok can the couple share one meal and be charged for one or two.?

just curious 

2 minutes ago, F355c5 said:

Ok can the couple share one meal and be charged for one or two.?

just curious 

On Sky in Ocean Terrace we asked to just order 1 meal and share it and use one of our 4 'Plus credits'. They had no problem with that at all and happily brought us 2 sets of chopsticks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jeromep said:

Lol

ok they share one meal.

charged for ?

48 minutes ago, Crystaltipps67 said:

On Sky in Ocean Terrace we asked to just order 1 meal and share it and use one of our 4 'Plus credits'. They had no problem with that at all and happily brought us 2 sets of chopsticks.

Well, that is good to know.  Might try that.  That is certainly better than me sitting there looking pretty while my wife shovels food into her mouth.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, F355c5 said:

Officially I think that is true because you cannot share meals included on the package but ask nicely and it seems they are more flexible and allow it.

Just now, FancyPants21 said:

Officially I think that is true because you cannot share meals included on the package but ask nicely and it seems they are more flexible and allow it.

We use it several times a cruise at Vines. No problem we share and only get  1 taken off of one of our packages 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, martinitime1 said:

I have a question about the casual dining. We have Plus but nowhere in our documents does it show the casual dining on offer. Are we missing it somewhere?

Just go to the Princess website and look up the packages.  It’s very clearly stated what each package  offers.    If you have the Plus package, you have 2 casual dinners per person.

2 hours ago, martinitime1 said:

I have a question about the casual dining. We have Plus but nowhere in our documents does it show the casual dining on offer. Are we missing it somewhere?

Assuming you bought the package after Dec 14, 2022 - you're all set.

Casual dining, room service and Ocean Now delivery don't show up on the travel summary as part of the package info, but they 100% are such..

If your travel summary lists juice bar, premium desserts, etc - you're good to go 

23 hours ago, FancyPants21 said:

We had the Sky Hotel General Manager (Miguel) at our meet and mingle and I asked him the specific question about whether it was OK to share and just use one Plus credit. And he said yes it was. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Crystaltipps67 said:

We had the Sky Hotel General Manager (Miguel) at our meet and mingle and I asked him the specific question about whether it was OK to share and just use one Plus credit. And he said yes it was. 

Oh... OK. 🙂

I suppose it isn't much different to one person having drinks for both package holders put onto the same account... bar staff do that all the time 🙂