OBC and canceling and rebooking Beverage/dining package.

I have some OBC that I have received from the RCCL credit card that I have used to prebook the 3 night dining package.  I also have some OBC applied to the beverage package.  If I cancel to rebook at a lower price will I lose my OBC?

Just wanted to Thank You again.  I cancelled and rebooked my 3 night dining package.  The OBC was credited back immediately.  I was able to rebook at 25% instead of my original 20%.

Once I cashed in for shared Obc on the BOA site, it was a couple of days.   Was glad to get it ahead of time to pre-book dining and beverage packages.  I'm not traveling until 2025.

12 minutes ago, bobswife91 said:

Once I cashed in for shared Obc on the BOA site, it was a couple of days.   Was glad to get it ahead of time to pre-book dining and beverage packages.  I'm not traveling until 2025.

OMG REALLY!!!! Thank you! I thought I read it would post 2-3 weeks in advance.
I'm sailing April 2025 so this would be so helpful to have now. Thank you and I'll keep looking!

Posted (edited)
On 4/23/2024 at 12:21 PM, js said:

OMG REALLY!!!! Thank you! I thought I read it would post 2-3 weeks in advance.
I'm sailing April 2025 so this would be so helpful to have now. Thank you and I'll keep looking!

I actually called the Customer Service number for posting the BofA points, and asked they be posted immediately so I could use them.  I had them the same day.

Edited by pcur

I have used credit card points for OBC on many cruises. I do it anywhere from 6-12 months in advance. The OBC usually posts to my account in 2 or 3 days. It actually showed up in less than 24hrs. once.