I’m Elite Plus but it’s my daughters first cruise

It has been a number of years. In the past I have had a non Elite Plus guest in my cabin. We went to the Celebrity Captain's Club desk and had his seapass card changed to show Elite Plus. He was able to join me at any of the Captains Club events. This included the happy hour at the Sky Lounge. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, bigbenboys said:

It has been a number of years. In the past I have had a non Elite Plus guest in my cabin. We went to the Celebrity Captain's Club desk and had his seapass card changed to show Elite Plus. He was able to join me at any of the Captains Club events. This included the happy hour at the Sky Lounge. 

Not like that anymore. My daughter was with me. We just got off of a ship a couple of days ago. No elite happy hour allowed

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

What about the Persian Gardens pass on a port day?  Any ideas?  I'm bringing my DM on her first Celebrity cruise in July.  

No. Can’t do that either. I asked 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Purplsmurf said:

Not like that anymore. My daughter was with me. We just got off of a ship a couple of days ago. No elite happy hour allowed

As it should be. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Purplsmurf said:

I agree. I was just answering the question 

I realize that I was only agreeing with your comment. ✌️ IMO, no perks/benefits should be given to non elite cruiser. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bigbenboys said:

When held in the Sky Lounge it was considered an event.

Lately they have been having some Elite HH in the Sky Lounge and the other person should/may  be able to attend.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

17 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

What about the Persian Gardens pass on a port day?  Any ideas?  I'm bringing my DM on her first Celebrity cruise in July.  

If you are on a E class ship it isn’t a benefit.  

M class.   Why bother.  

When on board it doesn’t hurt to try.    It depends on who is at the desk. 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, miched said:

If you are on a E class ship it isn’t a benefit.  

M class.   Why bother.  

When on board it doesn’t hurt to try.    It depends on who is at the desk. 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

It will be Reflection so if we do it, will get DM a one time pass.  IMO PG isn’t that great on Celebrity, regardless of ship class. I much prefer the thermal suites on either NCL or MSC…but I digress. 

18 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

No.   Basically they can attend any event with you like breakfast or backstage tour.  But anything that's a discount attached to your card like the happy hour drinks or wine discount or Persion Gardens is for the member only.