Coco Cay Beach Club Cabana's

Different prices on different ships, so specify which sailing. If booked, this info will be in your My Cruises app. We have cruises booked going to CocoCay, so I could tell you the current prices for the ship we will be on. Not sure exactly what you want. There are also different locations for cabanas on CocoCay, Hideaway beach, Coco Beach Club, South Beach, Oasis Lagoon, etc., so you need to be a bit more specific to get your answers. Thanks!

2 hours ago, Gitana said:

Also, do they accommodate 2 or 4 people?

Beach Club cabanas (like you phrased your thread title) hold 8 people. There are also beach cabanas and over the water (OTW) cabanas. OTW cabanas are more expensive.

As mentioned above, prices vary... A LOT! They can be $4K or more at the high end and in rare cases closer to $1k on the low end... and everything in between.

Prices for my upcoming cruises for an Over the Water Cabana at Coco Cay Beach Club 

March 2025, Icon is  $5,599 Plus Bahamas Tax, over 6K.

February 2025, Wonder it is $1,999.  

July 2025, Adventure it is $2,799.

M

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

IMO not worth it.  So overpriced.  Better to just enjoy the island- If you are adults only, the adult beach was excellent and that IMO was well worth the price- typically between 59-79 dollars- pp, depending on the ship and sale-  I would purchase asap then change if the rate comes down- I believe kids over 16 can also come- but check the ages if you have teens.  If not- the entire Island has great food options, tons of seating included in your fare.

Enjoy.

Edited by Cruise a holic

1 hour ago, Cruise a holic said:

IMO not worth it.  So overpriced.  Better to just enjoy the island- If you are adults only, the adult beach was excellent and that IMO was well worth the price- typically between 59-79 dollars- pp, depending on the ship and sale

Worth, like most things, is subjective. Nothing at Hideaway is of any significant value to us so we even passed at $19.99pp recently and had yet another great day in our preferred spot by the Oasis pool without spending a penny (besides tipping for voucher drinks). Lots of people, like you, find much greater worth in it, which is great. Others find worth in the beach club or even a cabana. The more options the better! Different strokes...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Worth, like most things, is subjective. Nothing at Hideaway is of any significant value to us so we even passed at $19.99pp recently and had yet another great day in our preferred spot by the Oasis pool without spending a penny (besides tipping for voucher drinks). Lots of people, like you, find much greater worth in it, which is great. Others find worth in the beach club or even a cabana. The more options the better! Different strokes...

When did you go?  We went in march and it was truly special 

14 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

When did you go?  We went in march and it was truly special 

I was there on Wonder in March. Glad you enjoyed it!

On 4/24/2024 at 12:27 PM, OCSC Mike said:

OTW cabanas are more expensive.

Supply and demand may dictate otherwise.  On my upcoming June cruise there's only 1 beach cabana left (vs. 8 for overwater) and that beach cabana is $300 more than the overwater.

7 minutes ago, fac429 said:

Supply and demand may dictate otherwise.  On my upcoming June cruise there's only 1 beach cabana left (vs. 8 for overwater) and that beach cabana is $300 more than the overwater.

Sure, dynamic pricing my throw the numbers out of whack at some point but that's by far the exception.

4 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Sure, dynamic pricing my throw the numbers out of whack at some point but that's by far the exception.

Definitely.  I guess we're just "lucky" on this cruise (we prefer the beach cabanas).