Saint Greg's Carnival Horizon ABC - Live - April 27, 2024

8 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

They kept saying we were early with everything. I didn’t get it until we got on the ground and my time changed to central. I booked this to get in at 2pm and I was off of the play by 1:20.

IMG_0056.thumb.jpeg.a2748b09829755950a126cc21f001d73.jpeg

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, eltigre said:

Sorry to interrupt this broadcast...BUT Canada won the Gold!!!! (Hockey not soccer) 🙂

Didn’t even realize the Olympics had started.

• Haha 11

10 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

The 2024 Summer Olympics in Paris start July 24, 2024.  Maybe it's another competition🤷‍♀️

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

I saw on Mitsugirly's Panorama review that they didn't have chairs at the inside Havana Bar either. What the heck! 😎

All that Cuban coffee makes the stools loose!🤣

• Haha 13

Looks like you had a great cruise! Glad to see you made your flight on time and even landed early. Thanks for sharing your cruise with us! 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Canada VS USA,  IIHF, International Ice Hockey Federation, 82 member countries. This was the under 18 World Cup Championship.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

They kept saying we were early with everything. I didn’t get it until we got on the ground and my time changed to central. I booked this to get in at 2pm and I was off of the play by 1:20.

Oooooo nice. Love those early arrivals.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I survived. I’m definitely glad I didn’t have to visit the airplane bathroom so at a certain point once i didn’t have coffee, I wasn’t going to have it. I may have an afternoon cup now though.

Oh grasshopper, I thought you were deeper in caffeine addiction than that...

If I don't have caffeine by 8am I will get a caffeine depravation headache...ain't nobody got time for that!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

51 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

Oh grasshopper, I thought you were deeper in caffeine addiction than that...

If I don't have caffeine by 8am I will get a caffeine depravation headache...ain't nobody got time for that!!

I’m not addicted to anything. I can have coffee early, late, sometimes not at all.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Greg, let me ask your opinion while it's fresh in your mind. For our cruise later this month we arrive on a Sunday off the Celebration and I'm setting up transport to MIA for a 12:08 flight (so pretty similar to your experience today). If we do Self Assist, what time do you think is a good time to set for pick up at the port?

TIA

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, mamiamjo said:

Greg, let me ask your opinion while it's fresh in your mind. For our cruise later this month we arrive on a Sunday off the Celebration and I'm setting up transport to MIA for a 12:08 flight (so pretty similar to your experience today). If we do Self Assist, what time do you think is a good time to set for pick up at the port?

TIA

That’s just something I would never do for myself because I don’t think I could accurately predict what time I’m going to be outside.

Like I said today I overslept a bit and I may have missed announcements. But they did things a little different than prior debarks.

Maybe they had a self assist debark period, but I didn’t hear an announcement on it. The first announcement I heard was that we were doing a silent debark and to keep your hub app open for an alert when they are ready for you to debark. Mine came at 8:14. I actually left my room at 8:23 and I was outside at 8:53. So maybe 9am would be safe.

IMG_9970.thumb.jpeg.406a87110891d3426a02061e5a98da57.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2

Safe travels home if you're not back yet. I have a hard time keeping up with these boards, but I tried to hang in there. Congrats on reaching diamond, and thanks again for taking is all along! I look forward to your next adventure ❤️

• Like 3