Tote bags

laurieb

11 minutes ago, laurieb said:

Are Tote bags still being given to guests?  On Quest in particular.

Cannot change moment on Quest, but we're on Journey now, and we have been given tote bags. 

15 minutes ago, blag said:

Cannot change moment on Quest, but we're on Journey now, and we have been given tote bags. 

Thank you!!  I hope you're having a wonderful cruise!!

We have been given them on both Quest and Journey in the last six weeks -  however we now pack a spare one just in case, it adds virtually no weight and having got caught out on Onward and it was a right pain we learned our lesson

• Like 1

I never use the tote bag given out on that cruise – too confusing with all the other identical ones.  I bring an older bag, preferably from a different cruise line.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

21 hours ago, uktog said:

We have been given them on both Quest and Journey in the last six weeks -  however we now pack a spare one just in case, it adds virtually no weight and having got caught out on Onward and it was a right pain we learned our lesson

I was thinking maybe I should pack one just to be safe.  I've often used one as my personal item for my flights

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, laurieb said:

I was thinking maybe I should pack one just to be safe.  I've often used one as my personal item for my flights

We have one from the early days….2008 or 2009 and it is beautiful, sturdy and large and we love it.  DH always uses that as his personal item! 😀

Edited by takemewithyou
  • Like 1

On 4/28/2024 at 1:09 PM, takemewithyou said:

We have one from the early days….2008 or 2009 and it is beautiful, sturdy and large and we love it.  DH always uses that as his personal item! 😀

This one perhaps? 😀

azamara bag.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, takemewithyou said:

Yes!  The picture doesn’t even do it Justice!  It’s beautiful fabric, large and sturdy! It goes on every trip with us. 

It's 20 inches wide and 14 inches high, made from the same heavy canvas Lands' End uses for their boat bags.

Azamara used to provide these bags to people in the owners suites. We knew a couple who sailed in an owners suite for several weeks at a time. On each leg, they got a new bag. They offered one to us and we were only too happy to accept. We've had it for years.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, tgg said:

It's 20 inches wide and 14 inches high, made from the same heavy canvas Lands' End uses for their boat bags.

Azamara used to provide these bags to people in the owners suites. We knew a couple who sailed in an owners suite for several weeks at a time. On each leg, they got a new bag. They offered one to us and we were only too happy to accept. We've had it for years.

We have never been in an Owners suite!

We were in a Club Continent suite…..it was a Transatlantic.

• Like 1

I have one from the early days....large and with a zip top (which I love because keeps stuff in!) It doesn't have a big Azamara logo...just a discreet little tag on the handle.  I love it and will be taking it on our next Azamara cruise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mare s. said:

I have one from the early days....large and with a zip top (which I love because keeps stuff in!) It doesn't have a big Azamara logo...just a discreet little tag on the handle.  I love it and will be taking it on our next Azamara cruise.

That blind embossed tag disappeared several years ago. Guess it wasn't commercial enough.😄

(And, yes, I still have one.)

• Like 3

On 5/11/2024 at 12:19 PM, CoolCruising77 said:

Yes, we also bring one along for just in case.  We also use them for loading/unloading our RV and use as laundry bags while RVing.  Very handy indeed.

I'm quite literally reading this in my RV, and I have an Azamara tote bag at my side that I used to bring a few things fom the house. 

I guess I should probably unload it rather than perusing Cruise Critic.

Nah...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2