Premium drink package flash sale

You can always book it now and if a lower price is offered later cancel and rebook.  If the $64.99 is before the 20% gratuity is added it is a okay price. 

On 4/28/2024 at 10:36 PM, workinmom3 said:

Saw the premium drink package for $64.99 pp on a flash sale. Is this a good price?

Depends on how many nights the cruise is…

1 hour ago, workinmom3 said:

8 nights

That's a good price.  I have a B2B booked and on the first one it's $64.99/pp and the second (longer cruise) it's $79.99/pp.

I am not prepared to pay $1,500 US (add 37% for Canadians) just for drinks.  Which is what the current 35% off comes to for a 10 day cruise.  50% or no drink package. I’m happy to stock up at Barcelona duty free. 

9 hours ago, Cruise Junky said:

I am not prepared to pay $1,500 US (add 37% for Canadians) just for drinks.  Which is what the current 35% off comes to for a 10 day cruise.  50% or no drink package. I’m happy to stock up at Barcelona duty free. 

There are many posts quoting 35% off drink pkg. which isn't showing on our cruise. Classic $93 Canadian x 10 nights plus grats is a little rich for light drinkers.  I keep watching to see if it'll come down but so far...not.  When is your cruise?  It may depend on how the sales are going for each one.  We've always purchased the pkg, but this time we're thinking of paying our bar bill in US $ even though the chit signing is a nuisance.

1 hour ago, Oceangoer2 said:

There are many posts quoting 35% off drink pkg. which isn't showing on our cruise. Classic $93 Canadian x 10 nights plus grats is a little rich for light drinkers.  I keep watching to see if it'll come down but so far...not.  When is your cruise?  It may depend on how the sales are going for each one.  We've always purchased the pkg, but this time we're thinking of paying our bar bill in US $ even though the chit signing is a nuisance.

I think my 35% off offer ended yesterday. We got a good deal on 2 martini flights though so that gives us two nights at the martini bar. Cruise is in November.  

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

Curious as to why that would matter?  

Drink packages are priced per day. 7 nights are cheaper than 14 night cruises. Same for unlimited specialty dining. Oops I just realized the prices was already quoted per day… my bad. 

Edited by skivoodoo

Just updated mine for the 3rd time. Today down to $6.99 per person per day.

More OBC returned back to the account! From the first booking 3/28 $158.16  4/10 $128.36  5/3 $100.56

Thank you for the post!!

On 5/1/2024 at 10:00 PM, Cruise Junky said:

Just FYI - not sure what you are planning on buying in Barcelona but other than two bottles of wine on embarkation day they will take anything  else you bring on board from a port.  

1 hour ago, camella said:

Just FYI - not sure what you are planning on buying in Barcelona but other than two bottles of wine on embarkation day they will take anything  else you bring on board from a port.  

Barcelona has a duty free store after checkin.  All recent reports say there is no second check. It’s been that way for years in Barcelona.   

• Like 1