To all those that Pauline and I have cruised with over the years.

Good Morning From Whistler

We would like to thank all of you for the wonderful times we have had together over our 500+ days of cruising on NCL ships.

The last 4 cruises on the Jewel may well be our last cruises apart from our two “free” Ambassador” cruises we will be doing after our stay in Canada.  Even if they are not, I intend to let others take over from me in arranging Meet & Greets, lunches and dinners on-board and filling the Roll Calls with helpful hints.

We are uncertain of our future as I have a knee replacement scheduled and Pauline’s replacement, and her elbow, are causing her a lot of grief.   We are both into our 80s and are feeling our age.

I will not “turn-off” cruise critic and so will still receive notifications addressed to me but I will not be following as I have in the past.

Thank you again, bon voyage and I hope many more of you continue to become Ambassadors.

Aroha Nui

Mike

Casofilia and Anoynmous Phoenix

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Anoynmous Phoenix said:

Thank you again, bon voyage and I hope many more of you continue to become Ambassadors.

Aroha Nui

Mike

Thank you for all the great info you have shared with us over the years.  We'll miss you, Mike.

James

Thank you Mike,

It was my pleasure to recently meet you and Pauline on the Jewel. I send best wishes for speedy recoveries for both of you and wanted you to know that I appreciated your helpful suggestions.

Best wishes,

Jim

23 hours ago, Anoynmous Phoenix said:

We would like to thank all of you for the wonderful times we have had together over our 500+ days of cruising on NCL ships.

The last 4 cruises on the Jewel may well be our last cruises apart from our two “free” Ambassador” cruises we will be doing after our stay in Canada.  Even if they are not, I intend to let others take over from me in arranging Meet & Greets, lunches and dinners on-board and filling the Roll Calls with helpful hints.

We are uncertain of our future as I have a knee replacement scheduled and Pauline’s replacement, and her elbow, are causing her a lot of grief.   We are both into our 80s and are feeling our age.

I will not “turn-off” cruise critic and so will still receive notifications addressed to me but I will not be following as I have in the past.

Aroha Nui

Mike

I have enjoyed your posts over the years. Best wishes for your health issues. 

On 5/1/2024 at 1:15 PM, Anoynmous Phoenix said:

Thank you for your contribution to CC community. Best wishes.

Best wishes to you both. We are hoping to be able to cruise as long as you have. Becoming Ambassador seems like a goal I would like to achieve. It is great that you were able to enjoy so many cruises before now. Whenever some one I know seems surprised I am going on another cruise, I tell them that I am enjoying them well I still can. Enjoy all your great memories!!

Are you doing a Canada/New England cruise? We just made final payment on one, out of Boston in September.

32 minutes ago, Anoynmous Phoenix said:

@Cruising Lynne

Are you doing a Canada/New England cruise? We just made final payment on one, out of Boston in September.

No the only cruises we have are the two Ambassador one, Pride twice staring in a fortnight

That is exciting. We enjoyed an anniversary cruise on Pride of America back in 2011. It was a very enjoyable trip, even though Pride sometimes get bad reviews I would enjoy going on her again. My husband and I are not quite up for the long flight from Massachusetts again. Our first cruise with NCL was also in Hawaii, Wind back in 2006. This trip had me hooked on NCLs Freestyle dining and laid back vibe.

On 5/1/2024 at 1:15 PM, Anoynmous Phoenix said:

Aroha Nui

Mike

Kaua e whakapori engari ki te pai koe. Kia Ora, Mike and Pauline…

For non Kiwis…don’t give up but if you do, good luck. Cheers…

Good luck to both of you with the upcoming surgery.  Enjoy the Aloha spirit in the islands, it should get you into a peaceful mindset.  

So glad to have had the chance to know you and hopefully we will meet again.

Genzi