Is Group Check-in allowed on RCI?

Our family has 3 rooms that I paid for and we are linked. Can I check everybody in on the app when the check-in opens? Or does each cabin need to do their own check-in  Thank uou

Open the app now and see if you can see everyone's reservation. If you can see everyone's reservation now, you'll be able to make changes i.e. purchase excursions or drink packages etc. and you'll also be able to check everyone in.

• Like 1

I did this same thing this past week. All our reservations are linked and when check-in opened, I was able to select port arrival times for everyone in all the reservations. I'm leaving the remainder of the check-in process to the folks on those reservations.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

Or a combination of both. You can grab a check-in time for everyone, then everyone else can enter their passport/credit card details at their convenience.

This is what we did with our DD.  I selected boarding times for all of us.  then she was able to enter passport info etc. 

• Like 1

The only place I can see on the app where our reservations are linked is if I go to book something (dinner, etc).  Is there somewhere else I should see the other cabins?

10 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

The only place I can see on the app where our reservations are linked is if I go to book something (dinner, etc).  Is there somewhere else I should see the other cabins?

Where else would you need to see that they are booked if you are seeing them when you go to book dinner, excursions, shows, etc? 

If they are showing up when you book something, then you are linked. 

• Like 1

Thank you for your help! Our group is linked on the website but do not see where we are linked on the app. I went to RCI website help on and could find anything.

I don't use the app so I can't speak on how that works. I use a PC and RCI's web site. We recently got back from a family cruise and our reservations were linked. When I logged into my account and it showed my cruises, all of the family reservations were visible to me and I could make changes to any of them.

If you are having trouble seeing the other reservations in your group, maybe you need to add them to your list of cruises. Click on the "add a cruise" tab and then enter the information.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Smitty815 said:

Where else would you need to see that they are booked if you are seeing them when you go to book dinner, excursions, shows, etc? 

If they are showing up when you book something, then you are linked. 

With all the issues with Royal IT, I wouldn't be surprised if the system linking reservations for checkins is different than the system for dining.  So I thought I'd ask.

2 hours ago, CruiseTime10 said:

Thank you for your help! Our group is linked on the website but do not see where we are linked on the app. I went to RCI website help on and could find anything.

If your check-in window has not opened yet, this is how I've viewed the linked reservations in the app:

Tap the person icon at the top of the opening app page (alternately, swipe left)

Tap "Select a different cruise" on the next page

Tap "View all" on the next page

All the linked reservations should appear below yours on the next page.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

I don't use the app so I can't speak on how that works. I use a PC and RCI's web site.

You may want to get used to the app - on some ships, the app is the only way to check in.