Solstice vs M class elevators?

LB_NJ

The E Class elevator system is quite frustrating.. often need adjustments. you can stand around for quite awhile as they pass by your floor.. 

Many folks will go up or down just to get onto one,  and some folks really try to cram in more than capacity tolerates 

We try to walk alot but  at dinner hour high heels can be bad on stairs!

I prefer the aft cabins and never take elevators on the ship.  Only time is first day and embarkation.  I look at it this way most likely will be around people who are fit and do not have mobility issues overall.  Tho exceptions have happened. 

22 hours ago, bikerunner said:

I prefer the aft cabins and never take elevators on the ship.  Only time is first day and embarkation.  I look at it this way most likely will be around people who are fit and do not have mobility issues overall.  Tho exceptions have happened. 

Insert standard disclaimer that you cannot always tell from looking at someone if they have issues that require them to take the elevator rather than the stairs.

4 minutes ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Insert standard disclaimer that you cannot always tell from looking at someone if they have issues that require them to take the elevator rather than the stairs.

So true 

our SIL , 35 , has had heart surgery, they went in  to replace 2 valves , luckily they were able to repair instead of replace 

if you look at her,  you wouldnt think any is wrong , she did 10 km runs before she ran into her  problems 

She feels bad about using HC parking , but she get tried out quickly, and she has a 3 year old at home 😱

• Like 1