Eclipse-Michaels Club

Will be on the Eclipse Aug/Sept for Boston to Canada RT and curious from those that have sailed her recently on any thoughts regarding Michaels Club, the condition, does it have a bar, name of the current Concierges and servers (recognizing that they may not be on contract when we cruise)? Thanks in advance!

While we will be spending August on the Eclipse on B2B itineraries, we were last on Eclipse in March, 2023.  The Michael's Club does indeed have a bar.  Hopefully others who have been on the ship more recently can comment.

18 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

It is highly unlikely that any of the current personnel will still be there when you sail, JDPCRUISERS

Agree, but curious just in case. Thanks.

20 hours ago, Northern Aurora said:

While we will be spending August on the Eclipse on B2B itineraries, we were last on Eclipse in March, 2023.  The Michael's Club does indeed have a bar.  Hopefully others who have been on the ship more recently can comment.

Thanks. Very likely a stand-up bar, but does it have seats? Reason I ask is that we received a Retreat welcome email for Eclipse that contained this picture. I'm thinking this is from a refurbed M or S class, or Ascent (we've been on Edge, Apex and Beyond so know it's not that from those)?

Retreat Lounge

43 minutes ago, JDPCruisers said:

Thanks. Very likely a stand-up bar, but does it have seats? Reason I ask is that we received a Retreat welcome email for Eclipse that contained this picture. I'm thinking this is from a refurbed M or S class, or Ascent (we've been on Edge, Apex and Beyond so know it's not that from those)?

Retreat Lounge

Doesn’t look like the Ascent or Summit.  

Just looked at the website and that picture is what is on the website from the Silhouette Retreat Lounge. 

The website for the Eclipse shows the photos of the Retreat the old Michaels Club.  Looks like you may have been sent the wrong picture

6 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Just looked at the website and that picture is what is on the website from the Silhouette Retreat Lounge. 

The website for the Eclipse shows the photos of the Retreat the old Michaels Club.  Looks like you may have been sent the wrong picture

Got it and thanks!

27 minutes ago, sheeng said:

We were on Eclipse in January this year and this is very definitely not the dark and outdated Michaels!

Is there now a Retreat Sundeck?

I sailed Eclipse last week.  Concierges were John and Chris.  Retreat Manager was Georgios.  Michael's Club does have a "bar" but no seating at the bar.  All in all it was a very comfortable venue.  It did not have the "updated" furniture as the Edge class and the refurbished M and S class has.  No Retreat Sundeck.

14 hours ago, JDPCruisers said:

Retreat Lounge

I suspect the e-mail contained a "stock" photo.  I have seen such "stock" photos before in e-mails from the Retreat concierges.