TxTeach79's LIVE Venezia Summer 10 Day from NYC 5/27

I'm here for the fun! I'm super happy to see this because we just recently started looking at Venezia after hearing good things about it from @Jamman54. We got off our B2B on Vista just over 3 weeks ago and a few days later booked Venezia for December 2025. We then decided we didn't want to wait that long so we booked another Venezia cruise for March 2025. Can't wait to follow along!

• Like 6

I will also be going on this cruise. My husband and I did a 12 night one on her last October. Had a great time. The ship is definitely a little different but much of the same. My husband passed away April 7th so I needed a cruise partner so my youngest daughter is going. She is 24. She lives in the Dallas area and is also a teacher so she is ready to get away. Hope to meet you. Will be following your review. 

• Like 24

Sorry for your loss  Jenna’s mum. My Jim passed and I cruise solo now. Cruised Venezia 8 days June ‘23, 8 days Jan ‘24, 11 days March ‘24 and 11 days 5/6-5/17. Will be on her again may, ‘25! And will follow you on yours! 👏

• Like 5

Following with a deep heart.  For the first time ever had to cancel a cruise.  Have 28 with Carnival (184 nights) and 63 overall, but my wife had a medical problem crop up and we ended up getting nailed with a 75% penalty.

Stuff happens.  Looking forward to our next cruise in August on the Enchanted Princess for a 14 day repo cruise from Ft. Lauderdale to Brooklyn with stops in Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, Dominica, Barbados, St. Maarten and San Juan.

Will be looking forward to your happenings over the 10 days.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Following here, too.  I’m making my first jump to the Vista class in Sept. on Vista…had to wait until she came to Port Canaveral.  Then I will be on Venezia January 5.  That will be my milestone cruise, #25.  Travel solo also, since my sister passed two years ago.  EM

• Like 5

12 hours ago, jennas_mum said:

I will also be going on this cruise. My husband and I did a 12 night one on her last October. Had a great time. The ship is definitely a little different but much of the same. My husband passed away April 7th so I needed a cruise partner so my youngest daughter is going. She is 24. She lives in the Dallas area and is also a teacher so she is ready to get away. Hope to meet you. Will be following your review. 

So sorry for your loss. 

Your daughter should definitely seek Txteach out, if for nothing else, survival tips. Teaching is a hard profession. I'm sure Tx has a few stories and tips to pass along.

• Like 10

Posted (edited)

Whew, not too late to the party!  V. excited for this one, I'll be on constant refresh for the next few weeks!  This will help fill the gap to June 2nd, our next cruise.  @TxTeach79 always coming in clutch!

Edited by StephPS79
  • Thanks 1

Will be here following along, safe travels and have fun with the drink package. Have never sailed Carnival but will be on Jubilee in January and look forward to trying many new drinks. NCL's drinks just seem so average compared to what I see on Carnival reviews.

• Like 6

Hi there, i have a group of 30 going on the Venezia out of NYC on July 4th looking forward on reading about the ship itself.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2024 at 1:47 PM, ozzie0075 said:

The rooftop bar here is pretty cool. Has some great city views.

Definitely on my list - not ruling out a dip in the pool either. Since I've done NYC a bunch and only have a half day, the resort (which wasn't cheap) will be the main attraction.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, PammyMouse said:

Following as we’re (DH and DD and moi) also on this cruise and headed out on Friday!  

PM

Awesome! Safe travels and see ya there!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, firstjourney said:

I’m mainly following for the exciting luggage updates😉

From here on out, anything that happens here is YOUR fault....

• Haha 17