New to Princess - Laundry Question

When booking a cruise I see up sells or upgrades that refer to Laundry but can't find a fare "up sell" that adds laundry.  Can some of you Princess cruisers please direct me to the correct way to add laundry to my mini suite.  Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, farawaygal said:

When booking a cruise I see up sells or upgrades that refer to Laundry but can't find a fare "up sell" that adds laundry.  Can some of you Princess cruisers please direct me to the correct way to add laundry to my mini suite.  Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Princess doesn't have laundry packages.  You pay per piece if you want Princess to do your laundry.  If you do it on your own:  One load of wash and one load dry is $3 each.  Detergent and dryer sheets are $1.50 each or you can bring your own.  Thread below has prices of laundry done in house.  Once you're Elite in loyalty, you get unlimited comped in house laundry.

Edited by SCX22

10 minutes ago, farawaygal said:

The only way to add free laundry is to up sell or bid for a full suite. Full suite passengers (as well as Elite passengers) receive free laundry.

• Like 1

The only upgrade to get laundry done for free if you are not elite is to book a full suite. I would love to know where you see reference to this with Princess

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

If I'm not mistaken, Celebrity has laundry packages.

they do.  Outrageously expensive laundry packages. 

• Haha 1

There are also laundromats on board if you want to do your own laundry. A wash and dry is about $7 if I remember correctly.

We're cruising on the Royal and from what I saw of the deck plans there's a laundry room on each deck.  We're doing a 20 day cruisetour to Australia and New Zealand.  The land portion is first so we'll pack less and do laundry on one of our first two sea days.  I'd much rather do my own than send stuff out and wait however long it takes to get it back.