Info on Oceania website

After paying my  deposit, I was given a booking number and I could see trip info under Manage My Cruise. My travel agent booked this cruise and the perk they gave was upgraded beverage package and pre-paid gratuities. The beverage package is there by not pre-paid gratuities. Anyone know where to look?

Also, on the cruise around the British Isles, does anyone know which cities have a free shuttle into town?

21 minutes ago, Cruisegal5 said:

After paying my  deposit, I was given a booking number and I could see trip info under Manage My Cruise. My travel agent booked this cruise and the perk they gave was upgraded beverage package and pre-paid gratuities. The beverage package is there by not pre-paid gratuities. Anyone know where to look?

Also, on the cruise around the British Isles, does anyone know which cities have a free shuttle into town?

Your Oceania Invoice shows your TA pre-paid gratuities on page 3 under Amenities and Gifts and perhaps the upgraded beverage package (never had upgraded package so not sure). Take a look at this thread:                      

as very informative about shuttles (we've done the British Isles twice and used this listing).  Once onboard, you will find out by going to Destination Services and in the Currents paper delivered to your stateroom the night before.

LONDON (SOUTHAMPTON) TO LONDON (SOUTHAMPTON)

BRITISH ISLES BOUNTY
11-Day Voyage
Vista
AUG
 To 
AUG
VERANDA STATEROOM (B3)
Guest(s):
  •  
  •  
MY CREDITS
TOTAL$1260

REMAINING$600

View and Shop Shore Excursions

Shore excursions are available 365 to 3 days prior to sail date.

DATES GUEST(S) SELECTED TOUR PACKAGE  
Aug 4, 2025 - Aug 15, 2025
  None Selected

Shore excursions are available 365 days prior to sail date.

None Selected

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Cruisegal5 said:

LONDON (SOUTHAMPTON) TO LONDON (SOUTHAMPTON)

BRITISH ISLES BOUNTY
11-Day Voyage
Vista
AUG
 To 
AUG
VERANDA STATEROOM (B3)
Guest(s):
  •  
  •  
MY CREDITS
TOTAL$1260

REMAINING$600

View and Shop Shore Excursions

Shore excursions are available 365 to 3 days prior to sail date.

DATES GUEST(S) SELECTED TOUR PACKAGE  
  None Selected

None Selected

The reference was to the paper version of your invoice. What typically shows on the online account is only items you have purchased or credits that can be used to purchase items, not what has been gifted. At least that is my understanding and what I’ve seen in the past. 

Edited by EJL2023
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, EJL2023 said:

The reference was to the paper version of your invoice. 

Yes only on the Oceania Invoice that your TA should have sent you by email or, maybe provide you a paper copy. 

Do you know what you spent $660 on? 

The website will not give you all of the information. Also, if your TA is giving you cash you won't have that on the invoice, unless the TA creates one of their own. You should have cards in your room showing what all you have when you access your room. OBC from the TA takes a couple of days to show up. Some of their bookkeeping is old fashioned. 

Thanks for all your kind replies. My invoice does show pre-paid gratuities, but I like to see it on the cruise line website. I don't want to get on the ship and be pointing to a piece of paper. The $660 is for the up graded beverage package. 

I have seen postings for free to town shuttles but most of them are for the Med.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Cruisegal5 said:

Thanks for all your kind replies. My invoice does show pre-paid gratuities, but I like to see it on the cruise line website. I don't want to get on the ship and be pointing to a piece of paper. The $660 is for the up graded beverage package. 

I have seen postings for free to town shuttles but most of them are for the Med.

The paper invoice is gold.  The website has never provided a full online invoice showing prepaid gratuities or any TA provide amenities.  If you insist on seeing pre-paid gratuities or any TA provides SBC on the website before boarding, you will miss the boat...literally and figuratively.  Don't sweat it. Just have a good time on the cruise.

Edited by 1985rz1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cruisegal5 said:

As stated, it will not show on the website. Our TA sends us an invoice from her company as well which identifies all 'gifts' e.g., prepaid gratuities and in your case should show upgraded beverage package. Would ask your TA for one and also why Oceania's invoice does not display the beverage package. You will receive a Final Oceania Invoice once final payment is made and you must take a copy with you.  Understand you don't want any surprises but in the past, a paper copy is mandatory e.g., some of our OBC was not on the cards that will be in your Stateroom and once we provided our Final O invoice to the purser's (Reception) office, it was resolved quickly.  If you have particular British Isles, please identify and we can state if there was a shuttle though did find many British shuttle information on the provided link. 

That Cruise Critic thread on shuttles is really helpful.  But keep in mind that 1) some info might be old 2) some folks report a "shuttle" even if it's just a shuttle to the port gate. 3) Oceania doesn't offer shuttles on embark and disembark day. And occasionally you'll find a shuttle doesn't run for an hour or two at lunch time.  4) Some cities in the UK have multiple ports (like Edinburgh), so you may need to know which docking area you'll be assigned to in order to verify that there will be a shuttle. Oceania can usually tell you that, or you can find a port website.  (Sorry, forget the title or link). 5) Oceania will let you know about shuttles in the daily paper. For the most part, my experience is that they WILL offer free shuttles in places where you can't just get off the ship and find fun things to do.  Also, sometimes there is a tourist representative who will either board the ship, or sit outside on the pier.  That person can be helpful in planning a day of independent exploration, with or without a shuttle.  And the port talks are worth listening to, either in person or the replays on room TV.  And the ship's concierge can help with planning.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WESTEAST said:

Yes only on the Oceania Invoice that your TA should have sent you by email or, maybe provide you a paper copy. 

On my booking, The TA add-ons only show on the invoice from the TA. And not the full amount the TA will add on until my final payment. Then they will send me an updated invoice.

4 hours ago, Cruisegal5 said:

Piece of paper tops every other documentation with Oceania. Their consumer focused technology is years behind other cruise lines..indeed most customer oriented businesses.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cruisegal5 said:

Oceania paper items are the Bible as regards everything. (Invoices, prepurchased excursion, dining reservations….) actual docs (even if stored on your phone) are what win disagreements.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

Oceania paper items are the Bible as regards everything. (Invoices, prepurchased excursion, dining reservations….) actual docs (even if stored on your phone) are what win disagreements.

Absolutely, and although you shouldn't have to, I've had multiple times over the years that I've produced the document to back up what I was trying to get to happen, and it did. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ORV said:

Absolutely, and although you shouldn't have to, I've had multiple times over the years that I've produced the document to back up what I was trying to get to happen, and it did. 

Final O invoice and prepurchased shorex PDF trumps all else.

We've only once at a small problem a booking.  I showed them what I printed out and problem was solved minutes.  Like I said always have a printed copy, even with the airlines (it helps).

• Like 1