Woo Hoo... Pinnacle now equals Zenith on Celebrity

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Sounds like a great plan to us!!  🙂  Any benefits to booking on board when we are on the Connie this December!  

We got a reduced deposit and some OBC when we booked Ascent while on Adventure last month. I presume that is the same as what you’d get booking on board X.

• Thanks 1

I think that will include us as well!  🤗  B2B for us too. 

We are only doing the first one, so see you on board😇

Are you going to wait to book the 2025December until this December???? I am not sure how the ship is selling and how many Aqua Class cabins are available. Maybe I'll check the scanner of the sea website???

On 6/1/2024 at 4:29 PM, lovesthebeach2 said:

When they did the double points deals after the shutdown, many took advantage to move up, and now royal is left with a lot of D+ and Ps along with all the perks of those levels.  It makes much more sense to shift part of this new burden to X to allow space for the families that tend to spend more on WiFi and beverage pkg.

Didn’t Celebrity also do the double points or was it just Royal?

Quick check on 12/1/25 - 12 A1 cabins available and 32 A2 available - about $2400 - 2500 PP. I am guessing that the prices will only go higher by December 2024. The second 12/12/25 have lots of Aqua cabins open.

26 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

Are you going to wait to book the 2025December until this December???? I am not sure how the ship is selling and how many Aqua Class cabins are available. Maybe I'll check the scanner of the sea website???

Island Lady can also book it at the next cruise desk on her next RCL cruise.That’s what we did in April.😇

1 hour ago, cruise wizard said:

Gary!!!  Silly boy...I wanted to book out of PC!   I see Apex 7 nights out of there late 2025 and early 2026. I just pulled up PC departures and was all confused.  No Ascent...no 10/11 night cruise. 😑

You must be going out of Ft. Lauderdale?   

Driving the 20 minutes from our home over to PC is a treat for us...driving that traffic to Ft. Lauderdale for 3 hours...not so much.  😉 

41 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Island Lady can also book it at the next cruise desk on her next RCL cruise.That’s what we did in April.😇

OH...another nice thing to know!  Thanks!  Yes, we are on Serenade in early July.  🙂 

13 minutes ago, island lady said:

Gary!!!  Silly boy...I wanted to book out of PC!   I see Apex 7 nights out of there late 2025 and early 2026. I just pulled up PC departures and was all confused.  No Ascent...no 10/11 night cruise. 😑

You must be going out of Ft. Lauderdale?   

Driving the 20 minutes from our home over to PC is a treat for us...driving that traffic to Ft. Lauderdale for 3 hours...not so much.  😉 

Yep - the 12/1 & 12/12/25 is out of Port Everglades..........PC isn't doing the 10 & 11 nights. We are cruising out of PC on 1/4 & 1/11/25 on the Equinox.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

Yep - the 12/1 & 12/12/25 is out of Port Everglades..........PC isn't doing the 10 & 11 nights. We are cruising out of PC on 1/4 & 1/11/25 on the Equinox.

Aww...bummer for us.  Though I know it is about the same for you to travel to PC or to PE.  It is so super close for us out of PC.  We are lazy and don't like the long road travel any longer (too much time traveling in the home on wheels I guess).  😉  

But I will book Apex out of PC..even though it is a 7 night (will do B2B) just for the convenience.  🙂 

Sorry about that, otherwise we would have loved to join you.  

• Like 1

On 6/2/2024 at 3:44 PM, island lady said:

LOL...yup, we and my friend Gary/Mary were already starting to stray.  Gary way earlier than us.  😉  Though we have gone further...more to to the "dark side"...with Viking.  😄 

We also have been straying from Royal, have 5 booked with X, one with Silversea.

never been on either yet, but very excited to cruise them. Royal was always comfortable, but it’s becoming uncomfortable now on the large ships,

• Like 1

14 hours ago, island lady said:

Aww...bummer for us.  Though I know it is about the same for you to travel to PC or to PE.  It is so super close for us out of PC.  We are lazy and don't like the long road travel any longer (too much time traveling in the home on wheels I guess).  😉  

But I will book Apex out of PC..even though it is a 7 night (will do B2B) just for the convenience.  🙂 

Sorry about that, otherwise we would have loved to join you.  

Wait….when is Apex coming to PC? I’m really behind it seems.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, island lady said:

Though I know it is about the same for you to travel to PC or to PE.  It is so super close for us out of PC.  We are lazy and don't like the long road travel any longer (too much time traveling in the home on wheels I guess). 

It will be a lot easier once they complete the Cocoa Brightline station🚅😇

The train ride is quite comfortable🚅

Edited by orville99
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

We also have been straying from Royal, have 5 booked with X, one with Silversea.

never been on either yet, but very excited to cruise them. Royal was always comfortable, but it’s becoming uncomfortable now on the large ships,

Welcome to the "other side". We are really enjoying the Celebrity experience - NO waterslides, flowriders, ziplines, splash zones, bumper cars...........???? Just well appointed ships and back to a relaxing cruising experience.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, orville99 said:

November 2025

We’re on Apex to Norway in August 25, and Ascent in Nov 25……

DH is starting to balk at me booking cruises, so Ill have to wait to think of that.  Do you know if this is a temporary thing to be in PC?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, orville99 said:

We are on the 1/4 sailing😇

We will see you there!!! What a great way to start of 2025.

Have you cruised on the "S" class ships before? We have been on the Eclipse and Equinox before - very nice!!!

15 minutes ago, orville99 said:

It will be a lot easier once they complete the Cocoa Brightline station🚅😇

The train ride is quite comfortable🚅

There is also a station planned for the Treasure Coast in Stuart..........just a few miles from our condo, so this will work well for PC, PE and Miami for us too.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

There is also a station planned for the Treasure Coast in Stuart..........just a few miles from our condo, so this will work well for PC, PE and Miami for us too.

Can't wait for this one !!!!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

We’re on Apex to Norway in August 25, and Ascent in Nov 25……

DH is starting to balk at me booking cruises, so Ill have to wait to think of that.  Do you know if this is a temporary thing to be in PC?

Hard to know for sure, but with X bringing one of their newest ships to PC, my best guess is that they will permanently home port a ship there.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

We will see you there!!! What a great way to start of 2025.

Have you cruised on the "S" class ships before? We have been on the Eclipse and Equinox before - very nice!!!

Not yet. We are looking forward to trying Equinox. We actually cancelled a December 2024 Adventure sailing to make room for this one as soon as we found out X was putting the ship in PC.😇

• Like 2