LUGGAGE VALET Service on Royal Caribbean

Does anyone know (has anyone verified onboard-or recently used) whether Luggage Valet service is currently available on RCI ships/ports?

I have called customer service and searched for info online but I keep getting conflicting information. Because I saw conflicting info online, we made a couple separate calls to the customer service line to see if would get the same answer. We did not. So far, one person said "yes, it is offered but must be arranged onboard the ship and then only for Diamond and above"(fine). Another person said "No, they no longer offer this service", and a third said "Yes they offer this service but only at certain ports", and not the port/ship we are interested in [Port Canaveral/Wonder OTS]. 

Any confirmations from actual experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Grandma Dazzles said:

Used from FLL last November. 

So much for the RCCL FAQ's - LOL.  I have heard that it was only available at select airports and airlines and flight times, with FLL making sense.  But clearly that contradicts the "published" information.  That is good to hear as we will be cruising out of FLL in November and, in the past, used the service frequently and would plan to do so again.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Yes, I saw that on RCCL website FAQ which is what leads to the confusion, especially after getting different answers from calls to RCCL customer service. Also saw this on a cruise critic-referenced post - this must be outdated:image.thumb.png.7fa049dffa957b6af63fdc90adce9f77.png

• Thanks 1

Was NOT available on 3/4 day cruises on Liberty in January.  We always use the service because the Fort Lauderdale airport doesn't allow bag check more than 4 hours before your flight.  Hate having to store bags at the airport for 3 hours and leave security to check them in.

Only available in selected ports. We used it in March in Ft.Lauderdale, FL., and again in Seattle, WA. this past month. Must be booked while on board and is limited to certain flight times and airlines.

LeeW:

Yes! This is exactly why we're inquiring about this. Ran into this issue in FLL last October post-cruise. Looks like it's not available for upcoming cruise. Thanks for responses everybody.

3 hours ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Is valet available on american airlines using miami from a cruise in/out of ft. lauderdale?

@Cruisegirl6

American Airlines out of Miami was not included on my luggage valet information sheet when I cruised on Symphony in April (from FLL). Also for the covered airlines the flight from Miami must depart at 2:00 pm or later. See below:

IMG_4824.thumb.jpeg.1327ab4473ca2a04d870081487035814.jpeg

We used it on our 8 night Odyssey cruise from Port Everglades this past March/April on a Southwest flight. Great option. Cannot be used on an early morning departure flight.