Where Should Celebrity Create New Routes & Sailings?

9 minutes ago, retired dude said:

not too many options-"connie" is it....We are back on her in nov and still like the old tub, but we would be pleased with a newer ship out of tampa, but that is not going to happen with the current fleet..

Get Tampa to build a new bridge so that other ships can sail from there.  We were onboard for 8 weeks last winter but switched to Eclipse in 24/25 out of Ft Lauderdale because Connie is cutting the length of her cruises.

45 minutes ago, C 2 C said:

Get Tampa to build a new bridge so that other ships can sail from there.  We were onboard for 8 weeks last winter but switched to Eclipse in 24/25 out of Ft Lauderdale because Connie is cutting the length of her cruises.

Are you on the eclipse TA in March?

6 minutes ago, Liao said:

Are you on the eclipse TA in March?

Just for Jan & Feb.  March gets the beginning of spring breakers.

1 hour ago, C 2 C said:

that ain't gonna happen!

• Like 2

Up Sheetz Creek, the  River Styx, and the Grand River in Detroit MI after sailing thru the Rouge River.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

The maximum passenger size is 1200 

Hmmm.  NCL has a ship going there.  Norwegian Sun with about 2000 cruisers.  I may have to do it on Windstar...

For myself Bora Bora is a must.

Edited by NMTraveller

2 hours ago, NMTraveller said:

Hmmm.  NCL has a ship going there.  Norwegian Sun with about 2000 cruisers.  I may have to do it on Windstar...

For myself Bora Bora is a must.

I’m still trying to figure how NCL got an exemption for Bora Bora. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Cruise Junky said:

I’m still trying to figure how NCL got an exemption for Bora Bora. 

I am not sure.  Perhaps they had a previous agreement with Bora Bora that is still in effect?  They did have a smaller cruise ship that went there,  but the ship was sold during covid.  I did have a booking on that ship before it was sold.  I also had a booking on Windstar.  The NCL ship does have a rather nice itinerary.

Edited by NMTraveller

20 minutes ago, NMTraveller said:

Why?

A fictional TV series shown in the UK called Death in Paradise that’s filmed in Guadeloupe.  In the programme it’s a fictional Caribbean island called Saint Marie. We’d like to visit to see some of the places featured in the programme.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, C4HCG said:

A fictional TV series shown in the UK called Death in Paradise that’s filmed in Guadeloupe.  In the programme it’s a fictional Caribbean island called Saint Marie. We’d like to visit to see some of the places featured in the programme.

What !

Saint Marie is not a real island 😱

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Majestic Princess in January and February has a fantastic true 14 night Caribbean itinerary that includes islands such as St. Maarten, Barbados, Trinidad, Aruba and Curacao. That’s the kind of 14 night cruise Celebrity used to have and should start up again. 

Edited by Kelownadon
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, C4HCG said:

The show airs in America also.😉

wish they would go back to having more cruises longer than 3, 4,, 5 or 6 nights.   For us, we would like to see more offerings of the “deep south” or better Hawaii cruises

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

What is regular cable ? 🤔🤣

it been about 10 years since we cut the cord , which channel would play the show ? 

In the States it airs on PBS.

1 hour ago, Stem to Stern said:

In the States it airs on PBS.

When I had antenna, I could occasionally get PBS from Rochester

i will just wait until Amazon Prime has a sale on Britbox channel for $1.99 a month and get it than 😁