Birthday coupon ?

Posted (edited)

Is this new ?

or since Celebrity sends out sooooo many emails I never read the fine print because who reads that 🤣

in the large print there is nothing that written about a discount coupon 🤔

in the fine print they give you code that will give a discount $50 for OV, $100 for balcony, Con, and AQU, and $200 for Suite per Stateroom 

So inside you ZERO , For IV do you get $50 since it just a window 🤔😉🤣

IMG_7307.thumb.png.887ed80147b346c267525914cafc7b82.pngIMG_7306.thumb.png.d2420ada1b182a8cf8bc3592075f50be.png

S

Edited by Ex-Airbalancer

Happy Birthday!  I got the same today and thought it was new.  Wish it could be applied to the cruise they are excited to welcome me on !   Haha.  

I have never seen it before but we both have birthdays coming up in the next 30 days...BUT, the fine print says it is not good with Simply Sail or with TA bookings and those are our preferred choices so I guess we will pass on this one.

My DH's birthday is while we are on our Sept cruise. I booked a royal suite for the occasion. $200 OBC would be nice. Just sent the info to our TA.

16 minutes ago, bigbenboys said:

My DH's birthday is while we are on our Sept cruise. I booked a royal suite for the occasion. $200 OBC would be nice. Just sent the info to our TA.

Terms read like it applies only to new bookings 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had one of these a year or so ago.  When I tried to apply it when booking onboard they told me I could have it OR the onboard booking bonus but they couldn't be combined.  I thought it was pretty petty for $50 OBC.

A few years ago I had one and when trying to apply it they denied the promo existed.  When I provided the email they gave the OBC as a "one time good will gesture".

So now I don't even look at them.

• Thanks 1

I went back and found I got the same thing on my birthday in April.   I guess I thought it was just click bait to get me to go to cruise planner and spend money.

Do you really think they would add the OBC with the promo code to the specified sailing?

1 hour ago, Mr. Click said:

I have never seen it before but we both have birthdays coming up in the next 30 days...BUT, the fine print says it is not good with Simply Sail or with TA bookings and those are our preferred choices so I guess we will pass on this one.

It says TA rates not bookings through a TA. 

35 minutes ago, c-leg5 said:

It says TA rates not bookings through a TA. 

I see the difference but since the All Inclusive rates don't work for us it is still a non-starter here.  

1 hour ago, Mr. Click said:

I see the difference but since the All Inclusive rates don't work for us it is still a non-starter here.  

It is not written that you have get the Almost all inclusive fare , just it is combinable with Almost all inclusive fare