Le Voyage vs Eden

dazey

Asking opinions on Le Voyage basically as we have dined in Eden several times and enjoy it but thought maybe we should try Le Voyage.  I know it is much more expensive.  Is it that much better?  It seems to be more "formal" and has a feel similar to Murano in style.  I have reviewed Le Voyage's menu and I certainly can enjoy something different.  One concern that it may be too "stuffy" for my husband. 

Any thoughts are appreciated.  We will be on Beyond in November.

We are not big Eden fans.  We have dined at Le Voyage on  both the Beyond and Ascent.  We enjoyed LV, actually liked it on the Beyond better than the Ascent.

It is a smaller space than Eden, doesn't have views but it is quieter than Eden.

The feeling is more like Murano than Eden, but with a more modern decor than Murano.

22 minutes ago, dazey said:

Asking opinions on Le Voyage basically as we have dined in Eden several times and enjoy it but thought maybe we should try Le Voyage.

I do not believe you would go wrong with either,  or both,  of these restaurants.  😋

26 minutes ago, dazey said:

Asking opinions on Le Voyage basically as we have dined in Eden several times and enjoy it but thought maybe we should try Le Voyage.  I know it is much more expensive.  Is it that much better?  It seems to be more "formal" and has a feel similar to Murano in style.  I have reviewed Le Voyage's menu and I certainly can enjoy something different.  One concern that it may be too "stuffy" for my husband. 

May I also suggest that in addition, you consider Le Grand Bistro. IMO it is an often missed gem on EClass dining.

I tried both and enjoyed Eden more.  Le Voyage wasn't bad, I just enjoyed Eden.  Give it a try yourself for a new experience.  The service was definitely more formal in LV than Eden.

We always have lunch at Le Grand Bistro.  Onion soup is especially good.  Being from New England the lobster bisque was not my favorite but everything else was great.

Maybe we will try both Eden and Le Voyage as they seem different in many ways.

Thanks for the responses.

19 hours ago, dazey said:

Have done both, tho Eden on Apex & Edge.

Enjoyed both very much--you truly cannot go wrong with either.

But I'm ALWAYS drawn to Eden as my 1st choice. It's not just the amazing food--but the views & the experience. 

There were very good deals on Le Voyage on the Ascent.  But we stayed with Eden as the views werethe deciding factors.    Views of the kitchen and views of the sea.

• Like 1

Hi, 

I have dined at Eden and Le Voyage on both the Celebrity Beyond and Celebrity Ascent. I honestly liked both venues and enjoyed my meals. Le Voyage is more formal but I would not call it stuffy. The venues are very different because Le Voyage is small and quiet with no windows. In contrast, Eden is much larger with sweeping views across the back of the ship. Also, Eden is more lively because you frequently are able to hear the entertainment from above.

I probably prefer Eden due to its wonderful views, but I recommend trying Le Voyage for something different.

Chuck

• Like 1