What's your go to order at Fahrenheit 555?

i know its all a matter of preference but i wonder what folks prefer at the steakhouse. best sides? best cut of steak?  etc. 

(i think we're going for the first time next month.  the Mrs is a filet person.  although i enjoy a ribeye i must admit i prefer porterhouse, if available) 

thanks everyone and Fins Up!!!  

• Like 1

I prefer the surf and turf, with wasabi mashed potatoes.  I usually get the French onion soup, as well.  My husband likes the strip loin steak.  On our last cruise, he ordered the smoked oysters as an appetizer.  The presentation was incredible, and he said the taste was wonderful. 

• Like 2

The filet had a weird texture last time I cruised, but that may have been an isolated incident... I usually get: shrimp cocktail, stuffed mushrooms, baked onion soup, and some sides... 

Risotto,  Caesar salad,  spiced rubbed ribeye, mash or baked potato and broccoli. If I get dessert the cheesecake but I don't eat the crust because it has nuts. (Not allergic,  just don't like nuts.)

Onion soup and Surf and Turf. Mashed or Baked Potato

Sometimes a Shrimp Cocktail or Mushrooms

No dessert      ( unless they started serving Baked Alaska...lol)

I’d love to try the ribeye, but it’s just too big for me! I generally get the filet and lobster. In may on glory, the filet was the best I’ve ever had! My appetizer is always stuffed mushrooms (there’s 6 and I really could call that a meal!). Sides with my surf & turf is sautéed mushrooms. Cheese cake for dessert.

• Like 1

May favorite apps are: Risotto, Lobster Bisque, and Caesar Salad.  Grilled Lamb Chops is my favorite main and for side I like the Mushrooms and the Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes.  Dang!  Now I'm hungry. 🍽️

Posted (edited)

For me it's the mushroom risotto and lobster bisque for my appetizer, the filet mignon with the loaded baked potato and veggies for the main, and the chocolate sphere to top it off. YUM! 😋

Edited by bg2310

1 hour ago, bg2310 said:

For me it's the mushroom risotto and lobster bisque for my appetizer, the filet mignon with the loaded baked potato and veggies for the main, and the chocolate sphere to top it off. YUM! 😋

Ditto

If we only visit once, I'll for sure get the ribeye.  It's consistently one of the best steaks I've gotten.  If we go for a second visit, I'll probably get the lobster.  That's just too much steak in one week lol!

I always get the stuffed mushrooms (too bad for you!), usually get onion rings.  The mashed potatoes are usually really good.  The mac and cheese is hit or miss.  It was excellent on Glory, sub-par on Celebration.  

I usually don't have room for dessert, but the cheesecake is really good!  We usually ask for it to go though, and it sits in the room for the rest of the cruise lol.  

Stuffed mushrooms, without a doubt.  Surf and Turf, although I may choose something else next time.  The last 2 times the lobster tail looked like a jumbo shrimp and was way overcooked, baked potato, broccoli and cheesecake to go.

The only problem with the baked potato is that they give you a teaspoon of sour cream and a teaspoon of bacon.  No butter at all.  I've had to ask for it the last few times.  Am I the only one who puts butter on their baked potato?  I will probably try the mashed potatoes next time.

14 hours ago, Cruising_Addict said:

They don't have the Wasabi mashed anymore, unfortunately. It was my favorite part of the steakhouse. They replaced it with a Yukon gold mash. Still good, but I miss the Wasabi flavor. 

It's hit or miss if they will do it, but I ask for Wasabi on the side and sometimes they are able to bring me some and I add it myself. 

• Like 1

Depends on how many appetizers the server will let me get but between the two of us:

Tuna Tartare

Beef Carpaccio

Shrimp Cocktail

Caesar Salad

Filet Mignon - Wife
Spice Rubbed Ribeye - Me

Yukon Gold Mash

Chocolate Sampler - Essential for me as a small desert option and I drink a coffee with it.