Murano Cheese Cart

3 minutes ago, celebrity cruiser said:

With regard to the cheese cart in Murano, and with Murano being one of 4 MDR restaurants on E class, it the cheese cart part of the E class dining experience in Murano?

thanks

The cheese cart is part of the dining experience in Murano, a specialty restaurant on S-class ships.

8 minutes ago, celebrity cruiser said:

With regard to the cheese cart in Murano, and with Murano being one of 4 MDR restaurants on E class, it the cheese cart part of the E class dining experience in Murano?

thanks

Murano Specialty Restaurant on the M and S class ships is totally different than the Murano restaurant on an E-Class.    The cheese cart of course would not be included on the MDR Murano. 

I can't remember any of the Specialties on E-Class ships having a cheese cart but I seem to remember you can order a Cheese Platter in Luminae and possibly Eden

Edited by Jim_Iain

12 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Murano Specialty Restaurant on the M and S class ships is totally different than the Murano restaurant on an E-Class.    The cheese cart of course would not be included on the MDR Murano. 

I can't remember any of the Specialties on E-Class ships having a cheese cart but I seem to remember you can order a Cheese Platter in Luminae and possibly Eden

There is a cheese platter and a cheese/ cold cuts platter in both  Eden Cafe and Blu for breakfast.  Not the variety or quality of cheeses  available in the Murano specialty restaurant.  

20 minutes ago, celebrity cruiser said:

Thanks for the the cheese update on E

Now I know when we are on E Ascent for the first time in Nov.

Other then cheese, is the ambiance in Murano as nice as on S class?

Murano on E-class is a MDR, not a specialty restaurant, so that would be comparing apples and oranges. The only thing the same is the name.

There is not a  MURANO mdr  or Spec Rest on E Class..sorry!

The  4 included mdrs are TUSCAN, CYPRUS COSMOPOLITAN & NORMANDIE. ( & that Tuscan is not the same menu  as Tuscan  Specialty on non E Class)

Specialty Rest on E  Class include, FINE CUT, EDEN, ROOF TOP GRILL,  BISTRO,   ( Le Pet Chef), RAW ON FIVE and and LE VOYAGE..on some..

Suite guests have LUMINAE included, and BLU is for AQ Class..and suites  if space is  available.

Edited by hcat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, celebrity cruiser said:

Thank you I was under the misconception that Murano was one of the four MDR restaurants. I APPRECIATE THE CLARIFICATION.

murano and tuscan can spund alike

T X website has nice photos and sample menus for  dining! Might

be fun to browse. 

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

There is no Murano MDR on any of the E-class ships.  Murano is a specialty restaurant on S-class ships.  You must be thinking of Tuscan Grill Specialty Restaurant and the Tuscan MDR.