Ducks!!!

19 minutes ago, Grumpycruiser60plus said:

Have been out down to sunny Kent today,visiting a garden nursery, then on to have a nice riverside pub lunch, when the heavens opened for the 1 st time in weeks, even the Duck was surprised how heavy the rain was.😃😃

20240702_140849.jpg

Is that the one near West Farleigh?

1 hour ago, Grumpycruiser60plus said:

Have been out down to sunny Kent today,visiting a garden nursery, then on to have a nice riverside pub lunch, when the heavens opened for the 1 st time in weeks, even the Duck was surprised how heavy the rain was.😃😃

20240702_140849.jpg

They didn't hide that duck very well....  🤣

Edited by alpha whiskey
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, FangedRose said:

Seems like op has realised she's in a majority of one and ducked (sorry!) out of the conversation she has restarted.

And with that evidence ,we conclude the case be dismissed Mallard .

Er I meant M'lord🙃

• Haha 8

4 hours ago, FangedRose said:

Seems like op has realised she's in a majority of one and ducked (sorry!) out of the conversation she has restarted.

Not in a minority on FB that's for sure.  Lots of people think it's pathetic on Adult Only ships.  fine for kids.  But seems it has given some amusement on here, so that's OK 😆

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kalos said:

And with that evidence ,we conclude the case be dismissed Mallard .

Er I meant M'lord🙃

We have a new café by the lake ( communal lake, not private.). DW's friend called....we can meet at the new place next to the lake..Quackers...DW got there.....it's called duckies.🤣

Edited by zap99
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, jeanlyon said:

Not in a minority on FB that's for sure.  Lots of people think it's pathetic on Adult Only ships.  fine for kids.  But seems it has given some amusement on here, so that's OK 😆

Just think..all those families getting ready for Tarqins summer holiday in Salcombe with his little friends ...Range Rovers Stuffed with yellow plastic ducks.🦆🦆🦆

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, zap99 said:

Just think..all those families getting ready for Tarqins summer holiday in Salcombe with his little friends ...Range Rovers Stuffed with yellow plastic ducks.🦆🦆🦆

I Salcombe with my duck as well 🙃

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jeanlyon said:

Whatever this thread has really made me smile. Can't believe there are so many replies.

Have to say that after this I will have to sign in to DA .. Ducks Anonymous !!!!

• Haha 1