Will you be adding another level between Elite+ (750 points) and Zenith (3,000 points)?  I can’t imagine getting to that level in my lifetime.  It would make a lot more E+ cruisers continue if they had a goal they felt was attainable.

• Like 13

Would love to see a Zenith Plus level at 7500 points. There are SO many Zeniths now !!! Plus SO many Pinnacles !!! Maybe a new Zenith Plus level with additional perks would make the upper Zeniths feel special again.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you for improving Status Match across the brand. Thoughts on adding a level in between Elite Plus and Zenith as well as improving benefits? It’s a huge gap in levels.

• Like 4

We have been on 52 Celebrity Cruises and have 18 more pre booked. Currently have 2000 points. Would like to see an additional level between Elite Plus and Zenith as 750 - 3000 is far stretch. 
thank you

Harry 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

We do not currently have plans to add a new tier between Elite Plus and Zenith. We do, however, appreciate the effort and dedication that it takes to move between our top two tiers. For that reason, we are looking into different ways to keep Elite Plus guests motivated on their way to Zenith. We also sometimes run bonus point offers that allow members to earn extra points for certain sailings and we have Power Up Points activities where you can earn extra points for things like watching webinars. Keep an eye out for those to help boost your point balance.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

11 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Nice answer for those that are Elite Plus but --- the question about Zenith Plus wasn't touched upon. 

I'll answer it.  You live on a ship in suites and also live to be 120 yrs old.  You might get there!😁

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, TeeRick said:

I'll answer it.  You live on a ship in suites and also live to be 120 yrs old.  You might get there!😁

Wow my friend.   Are you calling me ancient 🤪... I know I'm getting old and hope I don't look or feel like 240 years old.    We hit Double Zenith this year.   

Timeline -  We hit Zenith in 2018 and accrued an additional 3,000 points in 6 years. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Since there is no Pinnacle +, I doubt that Celebrity will add a Zenith +. I am sure that there are many Pinnacles who are at least 10X Pinnacle !!! It would have been nice if LBH had addressed my question though !!!

On 7/18/2024 at 7:49 PM, Jim_Iain said:

Nice answer for those that are Elite Plus but --- the question about Zenith Plus wasn't touched upon. 

She answered that question in the Zenith #3 thread. The answer is no.