Status change question

DH and I are doing a modified side by side later this year - 5 night cruise, one night in hotel and then 7 nights.  While on the 5 night I will "earn" platinum status.  Will this reflect on my 7 night or will I need to go to guest services to be upgraded?  Thank you.

Posted (edited)
Just now, renysmom said:

DH and I are doing a modified side by side later this year - 5 night cruise, one night in hotel and then 7 nights.  While on the 5 night I will "earn" platinum status.  Will this reflect on my 7 night or will I need to go to guest services to be upgraded?  Thank you.

Since you are on different ships you will need to see the loyalty ambassador on tje second cruise the first day.  Show them your seapass card from your first cruise and get them to manually update your status. LA on the first cruise won't be able to do anything.  

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Since you are on different ships you will need to see the loyalty ambassador on tje second cruise the first day.  Show them your seapass card from your first cruise and get them to manually update your status. LA on the first cruise won't be able to do anything.  

Thanks for this... This will be our situation late this year.  We board Icon Nov 30 and then get on Oasis Dec 8.  We turn D+ while on Icon.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Thanks for this... This will be our situation late this year.  We board Icon Nov 30 and then get on Oasis Dec 8.  We turn D+ while on Icon.

Congrats !!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Actually, the LA on the first ship can email the LA on the second ship to get the ball rolling. That is what C&A recommended to us, and what we did. The LA on the second ship had everything ready for us when we boarded. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Host Jacquelyn said:

Actually, the LA on the first ship can email the LA on the second ship to get the ball rolling. That is what C&A recommended to us, and what we did. The LA on the second ship had everything ready for us when we boarded. 

They “can” but whether they do is another question!

The LA on cruise #1 was meant to email the LA on cruise #2 so that everything was in place when we boarded for our first Pinnacle cruise. She didn’t which meant I had to spend time arguing with GR about my free WiFi access, the number of drinks, the colour of my room key card etc etc .. it took the shine off it tbh. 

Edited by little britain
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, little britain said:

Indeed, that is correct. I did follow up a couple of times to be sure she did

• Like 1

2 hours ago, little britain said:

The LA on cruise #1 was meant to email the LA on cruise #2 so that everything was in place when we boarded for our first Pinnacle cruise. She didn’t which meant I had to spend time arguing with GR about my free WiFi access, the number of drinks, the colour of my room key card etc etc .. it took the shine off it tbh. 

So you turned P on the first or second cruise?  We got full P status/access, ect on the cruise we changed to P.  Pretty awesome to get invited to the P lunch when it was at 150 Central Park.

• Like 1