2026 schedule

mexicobob

This may have been posted before, if so, apologize for asking it again.
When will Oceania announce 2026 schedules? Mainly looking for Norway fjords cruises.

Thank you.

47 minutes ago, mexicobob said:

This may have been posted before, if so, apologize for asking it again.
When will Oceania announce 2026 schedules? Mainly looking for Norway fjords cruises.

Thank you.

I don't remember the exact names but I know that some of the most popular fjord stops will be off limits to cruise ships starting in '26.

20 hours ago, JRIH said:

I don't remember the exact names but I know that some of the most popular fjord stops will be off limits to cruise ships starting in '26.

Yes, my understanding is that those will be stopped starting in January 2026 except for more environmentally favorable ships….which Oceania ships at this time will not meet these requirements.  One reason we booked a Norway cruise for 2025.

9 minutes ago, EJL2023 said:

Yes, my understanding is that those will be stopped starting in January 2026 except for more environmentally favorable ships….which Oceania ships at this time will not meet these requirements.  One reason we booked a Norway cruise for 2025.

Hurtigruten is a wonderful line. Small ships. Did expedition to Antarctica and a Norwegian coastal cruise.

• Like 1

On 7/14/2024 at 12:46 PM, goletans said:

From O's website:

Is there a dress code?

Recommended onboard clothing is resort or country club casual. For evening dining, elegant casual resort wear is suggested. Oceania requests that jeans, shorts, t-shirts or tennis shoes not be worn at dinner. Shorts and other more relaxed clothing are perfectly acceptable for shore excursions, but be sure to check that there are no clothing restrictions for your time on land (some monasteries and other sites require head coverings or demure dress).

2 minutes ago, clo said:

Hurtigruten is a wonderful line. Small ships. Did expedition to Antarctica and a Norwegian coastal cruise.

Good for you. But the OP was inquiring about Oceania. 

8 minutes ago, EJL2023 said:

Good for you. But the OP was inquiring about Oceania. 

I understand but, considering that Oceania won't be doing those cruises, I figured offering an alternative wasn't against the rules. ?

• Like 6

Thanks to all for the information. Was not aware that Oceania might not be able to go to Norway after next year. May have to change plans.

57 minutes ago, mexicobob said:

Thanks to all for the information. Was not aware that Oceania might not be able to go to Norway after next year. May have to change plans.

Don't change your plans on the basis of the information provided here. Go to a real source.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 7/15/2024 at 11:01 PM, mexicobob said:

Actually meant to get into the fjords. I’m sure they will still go to Norway in some capacity. The fjord issue is posted many places regarding Norways new policy. Could it get delayed? Possibly, but appears they have finally settled on January 2026. As noted though, do your own research and make decisions on what you are comfortable with on it. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2024 at 5:10 AM, mexicobob said:

When will Oceania announce 2026 schedules?

I am on board Sirena now, and this is what the future cruise consultant told me today.

A preview of European and North American itineraries in 2026 will be available for viewing on 11 September. Those itineraries will be available for booking on 18 September.
I hope this helps.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

• 3 weeks later...