Getting in touch with Princess corporate

smeck

I have been dealing with the princess call center for over a month about a refund on my Ezair booking which I cancelled.  They have been jerking my chain with different dates when I would receive the refund, over $12,000.  Is their a corporate number I can call where I can get results?

Princess call center (esp chat) cannot help. Frankly I need to call my CVP when I have a refund coming. She flips a switch (her term) which I think is more akin to pushing a button to authorize payment. I get it the next morning. So I would call 1-661-753-0303 and go to the telephone tree picking any CVP. Mine begins with M but that's as much as I can say. You might get assigned a CVP but it might be worth it even if you never use them again. Afterall you're waiting on 12k

42 minutes ago, smeck said:

I have been dealing with the princess call center for over a month about a refund on my Ezair booking which I cancelled.  They have been jerking my chain with different dates when I would receive the refund, over $12,000.  Is their a corporate number I can call where I can get results?

Have your TA handle it. 

When I had an issue, I sent a letter detailing the facts via certified mail/signature required to their corporate offices.  When someone has to sign their name to it, they're more likely to take ownership of the problem.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Have you called EZAir to ask how to get your refund?  That’s a lot of money for them to be holding.  I assume you canceled before the 45 day deadline on EZAir?  And this is not an insurance claim?

EZAir

(800) 545-0008

You asked for corporate:

image.thumb.jpeg.6647cd3f77ba9914b47da8934927fc63.jpeg

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well within the required timeline.  This can be my last cruise with Princess I can’t take the aggavation of dealing with their call center.  

29 minutes ago, smeck said:

Well within the required timeline.  This can be my last cruise with Princess I can’t take the aggavation of dealing with their call center.  

When I've done refares for EZAir, my CVP has been able to request for the refund after I initiated the request.  Once that was done, the refund appeared on my CC in 2 days.  The generic Customer Service number is useless.  It could also be that because the refund is so large, it requires higher approval in the hierarchy, which would make it take longer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

Have you called EZAir to ask how to get your refund?  That’s a lot of money for them to be holding.  I assume you canceled before the 45 day deadline on EZAir?  And this is not an insurance claim?

EZAir

(800) 545-0008

You asked for corporate:

image.thumb.jpeg.6647cd3f77ba9914b47da8934927fc63.jpeg

I have had success in the past sending an  email to Collin Steinke.  He did not respond personally, but had his assistant respond and I was able to resolve my issue.

• Like 2

Try sending a private message through Instagram include your booking number a brief description of your issue and a contact number.  They are usually quick to respond and deal with the problem.

12 hours ago, smeck said:

I use a TA - I let them deal with this stuff. From what I understand - a lot of the other cruise lines have similar issues with their call centers.

• Like 1