Yet Another Shorex/Amenities Flash Sale Starting Tomorrow

mahdnc

1 minute ago, mnpurple said:

I was able to upgrade my transatlantic (on 3/8) drink package for 8.99 also. If it gets further discounted on a future sale, do I just repurchase and "return" the upgrade I got today?

I cancel first then repurchase.

• Like 1

@thebutlerdidit Thanks! It's nice to be able to get a little better deal on these things. We'll be happier with the premium drinks, although not thrilled about needing to watch every pour to make sure we get what we've ordered. 

15 minutes ago, mnpurple said:

If it gets further discounted on a future sale, do I just repurchase and "return" the upgrade I got today?

Yes!

• Like 1

So far this morning, I've seen one or two items where the % discount seems to have increased, but nothing for anything we already had booked.  What I have been seeing looks more like regular dynamic pricing changes that we see from time to time, flash sale notwithstanding.  Our 11/7 TA is definitely one listed in the collection.  The planning page doesn't yet say anything about a flash sale, either, and it's 10:20am Eastern time.

That said, now we're in this mode ...

Amazing.jpg.c204b38215dfb51b93c242dfc7ec9d7e.jpg

... so perhaps that means the site is about to be updated?  Guess we'll see.  Could just be another Celebrity IT glitch.

Can I suggest to people if you think something hasn’t been discounted, add it to your cart. Drink packages on the main page are showing 20% off. It’s only when I add it to my cart that the price drops to a 35% discount.   

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, canderson said:

. . . . That said, now we're in this mode ...

Amazing.jpg.c204b38215dfb51b93c242dfc7ec9d7e.jpg

... so perhaps that means the site is about to be updated?  Guess we'll see.  Could just be another Celebrity IT glitch.

That's what now shows for my September Equinox cruise also.   I booked all my excursions during previous flash sales, and I don't want to risk losing my spot on any of them at this late date by canceling and rebooking if something is a few $$$ less.   But I was curious about the sale, partly to see if there are any new interesting excursions offered. 

I don't want the drink package, so I don't care about those prices.   I bought a couple bottles of wine for the cabin, the water package, and a laundry special at previous sales, so I doubt the current rates are any better.   But it is odd that nothing is showing for my cruise.  

Edited to add - guess I need to check back later!  

Edited by Joanne G.

9 minutes ago, Cruise Junky said:

Can I suggest to people if you think something hasn’t been discounted, add it to your cart. Drink packages on the main page are showing 20% off. It’s only when I add it to my cart that the price drops to a 35% discount.   

That mismatch probably explains why they've pulled down all of that functionality for the moment (Amazing Experiences Coming Soon).  Probably getting the ad copy to match up to the actual discounts provided.

Looks like issues with their site...again.  Looked at my cruise and saw the discounts for shore excursions.  Went in just now to cancel one and rebook and now the dreaded coming soon page.

6 minutes ago, canderson said:

Just now:?  We're still 'on hold' here on the web page.  No access to any prices/purchases yet.

Yes....For April 2025.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, canderson said:

Just now:?  We're still 'on hold' here on the web page.  No access to any prices/purchases yet.

"Can everyone please right now log out of their Celebrity cruise planner for the next five minutes so that I can log in"?

Edited by mahdnc
  • Haha 5

Cancelled my excursion about an hour ago but won't let me book a different one.  Keeps showing I have a booking at the same time.  In the App shows in my timeslot still but there is an option to rebook so it sort of knows its cancelled.  Received the cancellation page confirmation and email.  I'll wait a few hours a try again.  Hopefully the site will work.  Cruise is for 2025

4 minutes ago, Eno said:

Cancelled my excursion about an hour ago but won't let me book a different one.  Keeps showing I have a booking at the same time.  In the App shows in my timeslot still but there is an option to rebook so it sort of knows its cancelled.  Received the cancellation page confirmation and email.  I'll wait a few hours a try again.  Hopefully the site will work.  Cruise is for 2025

I think the system is extra slow today.

It finally went through but not easily.  The excursion starts at 10:30 and has an 8 hour duration.  Ship gets in at 10:00 and leaves at 6:00 so right there excursion has us back after the ship leaves.  Figure they will eventually get the duration correct.  Found that since it thinks the excursion ends at 6:30 must have run into issues with our booked MDR reservation at 6:30.  Cancelled the dinner, almost able to book the excursion put in credit card info but said -  it wasn't available and will send me back to the cart.  Tried going back in and site was having issues.  Waited and and received a confirmation that it is booked.  Have the email, shows the pending transaction on my credit card, shows as reserved on the website.  App is still showing old excursion.  Hopefully will eventually catch up.  

3 hours ago, canderson said:

And now this sub-banner, which we hadn't seen before:

HangOn.jpg.14e08bc7ef195e55875b13439f1d9c9a.jpg

and I finally got it to see that the wifi packages are 30% off so they match what we get as Elites.  Whoopdee damn do....

1 hour ago, Mr. Click said:

and I finally got it to see that the wifi packages are 30% off so they match what we get as Elites.  Whoopdee damn do....

Did you get 30% off plus your Elite discount?

5 minutes ago, LorraineP said:

Did you get 30% off plus your Elite discount?

It will have been off of "list" price.  With these % off online discounts, you don't get both that and a loyalty discount.  You pick which of the two is better $ and go with that.

12 minutes ago, canderson said:

It will have been off of "list" price.  With these % off online discounts, you don't get both that and a loyalty discount.  You pick which of the two is better $ and go with that.

OK thank you.