You earned $50 use today to pre plan your cruise

je2350

A nice surprise - the terms and conditions are not clear if it has to be used in the cruise planner, or will it be there when I get onboard?

Anyone see this before?

oooo I got this I got this, and gloat about it but ummm what did you get and could care less,  fyi I got a BCC cruise offer for Dec on Apex for a verandah plus....please everyone I want to be congratulated for the wondaful offer....I need it to be fulfilled.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, je2350 said:

A nice surprise - the terms and conditions are not clear if it has to be used in the cruise planner, or will it be there when I get onboard?

Anyone see this before?

There's a pop up online offer for $50 OBC if you book a new cruise....did you sign up for that?  If so, it will show in the cruise planner and can be used  onboard or pre-board.

• Thanks 1

Not sure why or where it came from….just curious if anyone else has seen this.  Still there a couple days later though.  I do have some OBC coming from our TA - but she said it would arrive once we were on board, and is a different amount.  Thanks everyone for the replies.

46 minutes ago, je2350 said:

Not sure why or where it came from….just curious if anyone else has seen this.  Still there a couple days later though.  I do have some OBC coming from our TA - but she said it would arrive once we were on board, and is a different amount.  Thanks everyone for the replies.

I have the arbitrary mystery $50 in the planner on two of my bookings.

But I haven’t a clue why and I am not going to question it.

Sorry I could not be more insightful.😄

Funny thing about the $50.  I booked a cruise and it was on there, along with a fantastic price.  When it was sent to my TA, the price went up $400 and the $50 OBC was nowhere on my new invoice.  This took three days to clear up, but I am finally back to my original invoice!  How does a mistake like that happen?  That is why I always want everything in writing!!!

On 7/26/2024 at 8:07 AM, Oceangoer2 said:

There's a pop up online offer for $50 OBC if you book a new cruise....did you sign up for that?  If so, it will show in the cruise planner and can be used  onboard or pre-board.

I get that annoying pop up every time I log on. I attempted to give my email address which they already have and it doesn't work. I didn't get a $50 discount or OBC when I booked.  I have the same issue when I try to sign up for power up points

• Like 2

On 7/27/2024 at 12:35 PM, Lastdance said:

Funny thing about the $50.  I booked a cruise and it was on there, along with a fantastic price.  When it was sent to my TA, the price went up $400 and the $50 OBC was nowhere on my new invoice.  This took three days to clear up, but I am finally back to my original invoice!  How does a mistake like that happen?  That is why I always want everything in writing!!!

Because their website stinks. As a matter of fact I haven't sailed with any cruise line that has a website that works in terms of the promotions they offer or the OBC they promise. Last night I tried to book a cruise on Princess who was offering a $99 deposit. I'm not new to this game and know that it was probably for select cruises. I clicked the link with the offer and a selection of cruises came up. I found one that I would have booked if the deposit was only going to be $198. I go through the booking process only to end up with a $500 deposit.  At that point I lost all interest in booking. I wasn't about to call the Philippines and try to explain this to someone who barely speaks english. I already went through that ordeal the night before with Celebrity.

On 7/25/2024 at 8:15 PM, je2350 said:

Anyone see this before?

Is this the one where you send a deposit to Nigeria first?  :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, omahabob said:

Is this the one where you send a deposit to Nigeria first?  :classic_biggrin:

No, the agent said no deposit is needed as long as I provided my Social Security number and date of birth to prove it was me.  💰

• Haha 2