SUITE QUESTIONS

Hello,

We are booked in our first suite, it is a guarantee room on the Beyond, September 1st.  I am unable to fly due to medical issues, therefore, we booked this cruise last night, last minute and cruise in four weeks.  We are avid cruisers and cruising Celebrity since 2018.  We booked our first cruise since we were unable to get our desired cruise, 8 night ABC island, we chose this September 1 sailing as it will allow me to take a trip before I get my medical procedures.  Since it is only a 6 night cruise, we opt for a suite which blue chip offered us on a guarantee basis.

We have some questions if you don't mind:

1-  We always got 11-11:30am check in, but since we booked inside the check in window, I was only able to get 1pm.  Since I have a suite, am I allowed to show up at 11am and board earlier than 1pm? 

2- Am I able to have anytime dining in the dining room?

3- Is there a bar in the retreat area outside to get drinks and what time is it open till at night?  We like sitting outside at night.

4- Does the suite lounge inside the ship close at a certain time at night, where is it located?

5-  What time is breakfast served until in Luminae?

Thank you.

40 minutes ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

1-  We always got 11-11:30am check in, but since we booked inside the check in window, I was only able to get 1pm.  Since I have a suite, am I allowed to show up at 11am and board earlier than 1pm? 

3- Is there a bar in the retreat area outside to get drinks and what time is it open till at night?  We like sitting outside at night.

4- Does the suite lounge inside the ship close at a certain time at night, where is it located?

1. You can show up whenever you want. Arrival time does not apply to suites.

2. Yes. Luminae is your assigned dining room or you can visit any of the MDRs.

3. Yes. I'm not sure what time it closes. Also consider the Sunset Bar for nighttime drinks.

4. It's open 24 hours but bar service stops around 11pm.

5. Usually 9:30 is last seating for breakfast.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Hello,

We are booked in our first suite, it is a guarantee room on the Beyond, September 1st.  I am unable to fly due to medical issues, therefore, we booked this cruise last night, last minute and cruise in four weeks.  We are avid cruisers and cruising Celebrity since 2018.  We booked our first cruise since we were unable to get our desired cruise, 8 night ABC island, we chose this September 1 sailing as it will allow me to take a trip before I get my medical procedures.  Since it is only a 6 night cruise, we opt for a suite which blue chip offered us on a guarantee basis.

We have some questions if you don't mind:

Thank you.

Congrats on the suite , we have done beyond in suite . 
1 definitely can checkin when you want- there will be a special line for suites

2- I believe you can but we always had meals in Luminae the suite restaurant 

3 - definitely is a nice bar , not sure of closing time

4-it’s vopen late 11 or so

5 need to get there at 9:30 at latest 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Wow, 9-9:30am breakfast closes in Luminae, guess I heading to the buffet lol.  I stay up late and get up late, usually out of the cabin around 10:15am. lol

in Retreat class, you can have an expanded breakfast delivered a d enjoy on your balcony. Breakfast was delivered by butler and coffee 15 minutes after my eyes opened was fantastic 

• Like 1

There is a separate check in area for suite guest. Make sure you go to that area. Once checked in you will be taken to a suite waiting area with coffee, etc.   When the ship is ready you will board immediately.   

• Like 2

12 hours ago, 1Virgo said:

in Retreat class, you can have an expanded breakfast delivered a d enjoy on your balcony. Breakfast was delivered by butler and coffee 15 minutes after my eyes opened was fantastic 

Wonderful idea, thank you.

14 hours ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Wow, 9-9:30am breakfast closes in Luminae, guess I heading to the buffet lol.  I stay up late and get up late, usually out of the cabin around 10:15am. lol

I love breakfast in Luminae so I do hurry to make it there on time , but retreat has breakfast items until about 11 if you miss breakfast . 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, George C said:

I love breakfast in Luminae so I do hurry to make it there on time , but retreat has breakfast items until about 11 if you miss breakfast . 

We've never been there before about noon (more typically early afternoon).  If we arise late on an at-sea day, we usually just troll the buffet for the basics.  Are we just talking 'continental breakfast' items?  Same across the fleet?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, canderson said:

We've never been there before about noon (more typically early afternoon).  If we arise late on an at-sea day, we usually just troll the buffet for the basics.  Are we just talking 'continental breakfast' items?  Same across the fleet?

I believe George was talking about the continental breakfast items that are available in the Retreat Lounge/Michael's Club each morning.  It is pretty consistent across the fleet.  The staff goes through the lounge and ask guest if they wanted anything else before they start clearning it away.  

If you are looking for hot food you either make it to Luminae, MDR, and or main buffet. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, canderson said:

retreat has an expanded breakfast menu, not just continental.  ie omelettes, bacon, pancakes etc

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 1Virgo said:

retreat has an expanded breakfast menu, not just continental.  ie omelettes, bacon, pancakes etc

Same across the fleet?  Or is this something new for E class?

When I have stayed in a suite I almost always get a light breakfast and cappuccino delivered to the room. I don’t like to eat breakfast early and it is almost always just fruit and yogurt . My husband usually does some thing with eggs! Our upcoming Sept. cruise we plan on making it to the elite breakfast and Luminae a few times since we have many sea days.

14 minutes ago, 1Virgo said:

Are you talking about room service menu or in the Retreat Lounge? Those have always been available on the room service menu. 

We found eating breakfast in a revolutionized Sky Suite problemmatic due to the Hoppenized furniture not being designed to accomodate in room dining. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 1Virgo said:

You're referring to the room service menu. The question was about the Retreat Lounge.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Are you talking about room service menu or in the Retreat Lounge? Those have always been available on the room service menu. 

We found eating breakfast in a revolutionized Sky Suite problemmatic due to the Hoppenized furniture not being designed to accomodate in room dining. 

Room service.  In a SS  was on Eclipse last week

1 minute ago, 1Virgo said:

I was responding to earlier post

Ok, the post you quoted was asking about the Retreat Lounge breakfast offerings. Thus the confusion.

29 minutes ago, canderson said:

Same across the fleet?  Or is this something new for E class?

they started charging last year except for continental, across the fleet

Retreat had expanded breakfast menu no charge

we had expanded menu on E class suite in March and last week on Eclipse

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 1Virgo said:

they started charging last year except for continental, across the fleet

Retreat had expanded breakfast menu no charge

we had expanded menu on E class suite in March and last week on Eclipse

Again, you are still talking about room service when the topic is about the Retreat Lounge. 

19 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

No.  Retreat menu for room service.  

Sounds like we were lucky because haven’t had to deal with the doll furniture or hoppenized.  Have to admit coffee table could be bigger